Monitor for upcoming ps5 and pc

Associate
Hi all new to the forumsand I need some advice.
I'll be purchasing the new ps5 when released and I currently have a pc as well. The pc is running a 980ti.
I want to know the best monitor to get so I can run ps5 and pc on the same screen

Associate
I am also considering this
Rather than a dual pc screen, go for a decent monitor and have the ps5 hooked up to.
Will keep an eye on this thread

Soldato
PS5 will need a 4K monitor for the best experience. PC monitors are overpriced junk these days. You'll be wanting an LG OLED for the best experience, such as the CX48 or CX55. 48" model would be best for desktop use.

Associate
PS5 will need a 4K monitor for the best experience. PC monitors are overpriced junk these days. You'll be wanting an LG OLED for the best experience, such as the CX48 or CX55. 48" model would be best for desktop use.

oled TVs good as gaming monitors then?
Didn’t think of that

Associate
Hi all new to the forumsand I need some advice.
I'll be purchasing the new ps5 when released and I currently have a pc as well. The pc is running a 980ti.
I want to know the best monitor to get so I can run ps5 and pc on the same screen

Everyone is looking at LG TVS and for many the new Cx48 OLED for obvious reasons.. size etc

Associate
I am lucky as the OLED will literally used for PC and PS5 / Xbox gaming.
I have other PCs that I can use for day to day - work stuff where elements stay on screen longer etc.

Associate
We don't know what video outputs come out of the PS5 yet but if it is just HDMI you could be stuck at 4k 60 unless you can find a HDMI 2.1 capable monitor (like the Eve Spectrum)
Not many titles will be able to do 4k 120 anyway
I'm saving my pennies for an LG OLED TV that will support 4k 120 on all its HDMI 2.1 ports so I can connect the new Xbox up aswell.
It would be nice if the new consoles would include a Displayport on the back for better monitor support.

Back
Top Bottom