Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Whitehouse now trying to encourage 'journalists' aka leftist political activists to do their jobs properly, just ignore the fake news title.

How utterly patronising and arrogant, the journalists in the room don’t want to ask questions to fuel your narrative so you pose the questions for them! Only Trump could employ somebody with such misplaced zeal and overconfidence , she really is a chip of the old block.

One journo did try and ask a question but you could tell McEnany was so pleased with herself and desperate to get it out her propaganda that she just spoke all over them!

This administration gets stranger by the day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Whitehouse now trying to encourage 'journalists' aka leftist political activists to do their jobs properly, just ignore the fake news title.
Is that truly how you see it?

The reason they're not asking what she wants them to ask is because a) the press are meant to hold those in power to account, not the other way around. And b) Flynn's name wasn't "unmasked" from the report on the call he made with Kislyak because it wasn't even masked in the first place, you can't unmask something that wasn't even masked.

Soldato

The reason they're not asking what she wants them to ask is because a) the press are meant to hold those in power to account, not the other way around. And b) Flynn's name wasn't "unmasked" from the report on the call he made with Kislyak because it wasn't even masked in the first place, you can't unmask something that wasn't even masked.

Exactly. The FBI caught the Kislyak call and so Flynn's name was never masked within the FBI. If say the NSA had caught him on a call they were listening to his name would be masked for other agencies and if they wanted to know the name they'd have to ask for it to be unmasked.

Soldato
I suspect the reason mmj_uk keeps pushing the whole Flynn things i because (s)he still doesn't understand, despite having it explained numerous times, what Flynn was convicted of. I get the feeling it's because (s)he keeps following click-bait articles that push the Russia narrative when the fact is if Flynn had told the truth he probably would've got away with have been convicted of charges related to Russia, while there's plenty of circumstantial evidence and wrong-doings that point strongly to collusion with Russia there's no smoking gun, there's not really any concrete evidence that would show he worked with the Russians to subvert the election.

I guess Flynn didn't want all that circumstantial evidence and wrong-doings raked over in the courts of public opinion, that would've reflected badly on him and his boss for not noticing. So he tried to pretend the circumstantial evidence didn't exist, that he never had phone calls with Kislyak despite that actually being completely above board what with his security consulting firm and being a national security advisor of potential the next POTUS, it's that he tried to cover up legitimate contacts that there were records of that got him convicted.

If he just admitted to having contact with Kislyak, said that was part of his job and that they discussed something, anything, other than the election, they'd have nothing to charge him with.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks like the darling of Trump supports really is just their idea of what's intelligent...
At a press conference on Friday, Kayleigh McEnany announced that Trump would donate his quarterly pay cheque to the Department of Health and Human Services to “support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain and combat the coronavirus”. So far, so laudable.

However, when she held up the $100,000 cheque for White House reporters to see, it came complete with all Trump’s banking details.

An administration official told the New York Times mock cheques were never used in the briefing, with a White House statement saying, “Today his salary went to help advance new therapies to treat this virus, but leave it to the media to find a shameful reason not to simply report the facts, focusing instead on whether the check is real or not.”
So who's going to be first to raid Trump's bank account? ;)

Soldato

Trump can.

Maybe that should be his next campaign slogan "Donald Trump unmasking that which is not masked".

Soldato
I suspect the reason mmj_uk keeps pushing the whole Flynn things i because (s)he still doesn't understand, despite having it explained numerous times, what Flynn was convicted of. I get the feeling it's because (s)he keeps following click-bait articles that push the Russia narrative when the fact is if Flynn had told the truth he probably would've got away with have been convicted of charges related to Russia, while there's plenty of circumstantial evidence and wrong-doings that point strongly to collusion with Russia there's no smoking gun, there's not really any concrete evidence that would show he worked with the Russians to subvert the election.

I guess Flynn didn't want all that circumstantial evidence and wrong-doings raked over in the courts of public opinion, that would've reflected badly on him and his boss for not noticing. So he tried to pretend the circumstantial evidence didn't exist, that he never had phone calls with Kislyak despite that actually being completely above board what with his security consulting firm and being a national security advisor of potential the next POTUS, it's that he tried to cover up legitimate contacts that there were records of that got him convicted.

If he just admitted to having contact with Kislyak, said that was part of his job and that they discussed something, anything, other than the election, they'd have nothing to charge him with.

The fact that exculpatory evidence that was withheld proving Flynns innocence, ‘missing’ 302 and Kislyak transcript to come, resulting in the DOJ dropping the case might be the reason why we keep ‘pushing it’

Why do you want an innocent man go to prison so bad? Just so you can stick it to Trump?

You’re literally calling us nutjobs for going along with the government

Last edited:
Caporegime
He’s not innocent :confused: If he was then please explain to us why he felt the need to lie?? An innocent person would t have to lie would he??

As for sticking it to Trump?? It’s not about sticking it to Trump. It’s about holding him and his scumbag of an administration to account. It’s quite revealing that majority of his administration is quite corrupt wouldn’t you say??

It also says a lot about you that you think Flynn is innocent when he has proven that he isn’t. So in your mind, these sort of people should get away with their level of criminality??? And if so why??

Soldato
So as the total number of deaths is about to pass 100k Trump is playing golf. If this was Obama, Fox and the GOP would be in meltdown right now. Why the Dems aren't doing the same is beyond me. Stop playing the nice guys and lower yourself into the sewer because that is where the GOP plays the game.

Soldato
So as the total number of deaths is about to pass 100k Trump is playing golf. If this was Obama, Fox and the GOP would be in meltdown right now. Why the Dems aren't doing the same is beyond me. Stop playing the nice guys and lower yourself into the sewer because that is where the GOP plays the game.

I hate that this is what people want to latch on to. I despise trump but focusing on him playing golf is just pathetic.

Everyone needs exercise and it's a bit silly how we care so much about him golfing. (I appreciate how often he's done it is ridiculous mind.)

Just seems lazy that some media outlets want to bitch about the trivial stuff. It gives them less weight when they have real issues to report.

Soldato
I hate that this is what people want to latch on to. I despise trump but focusing on him playing golf is just pathetic.

Everyone needs exercise and it's a bit silly how we care so much about him golfing. (I appreciate how often he's done it is ridiculous mind.)

Just seems lazy that some media outlets want to bitch about the trivial stuff. It gives them less weight when they have real issues to report.

do you think if it was the other way around Fox and the GOP wouldn’t be screaming about this? This is where they’ve dragged politics too, why should the Dems not play by the same rules? Do you honestly think if the Dems play nice that the GOP will see the error of its ways and change? Will they ****, they’ll carry on because it works for them.

Soldato
He’s not innocent :confused: If he was then please explain to us why he felt the need to lie?? An innocent person would t have to lie would he??

As for sticking it to Trump?? It’s not about sticking it to Trump. It’s about holding him and his scumbag of an administration to account. It’s quite revealing that majority of his administration is quite corrupt wouldn’t you say??

It also says a lot about you that you think Flynn is innocent when he has proven that he isn’t. So in your mind, these sort of people should get away with their level of criminality??? And if so why??

It says a lot about me to think Flynn is innocent? The government dropped the case ffs.

He should never had been a target of an investigation in the first place - the FBI cleared him, Can you provide 1 piece of evidence that proves he is guilty? You can't because they hid everything, because that would show his innocence. The edited 302's, the Kislyak transcript, where are they?

Can you even comprehend that in the real world innocent people do actually go to jail? Rogue prosecutors & the government has unlimited resources available to pressure people into a corner before they break and plead guilty

Flynn was was hit with an onslaught of pressure, millions in legal fees fighting his corner before eventually caving to plea immediately, or they would go after his son

If you actually went out of your way, deprogram yourself to think that anything slightly to the right of CNN is tinfoil conspiracy and listen to this interview with Sidney Powell, you wouldn't come on here spouting so much ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmUhnsPAg_8

Last edited:
Soldato

The problem, as always with Trump, is he himself made golfing a specific issue and made specific promises he hasn't kept.

As you say the issue could be classed as minor, the context just confirms his many faults.

Man of Honour
Maybe the strangest thing about all this is that the USA is doing relatively well in its response to the pandemic. Better than many countries have done. Better than the UK has done. The USA government's response has been pretty good. No doubt much of that is due to state government rather than federal government, but federal government has done at least a competent job. Yet the public face of the leader of the country is, to be very polite, not one that causes the word "competent" to come to mind.

How much power does the president of the USA actually have? They're pretty keen on checks and balances over there, so the position certainly has much less power within the country than that of PM here.

I agree. It's like someone has dropped their trousers and is shuffling around town with everything on display shouting "Bark Bark" and peeing on lamp posts...and some media outlets choose to focus on the fact that their socks don't match.

Soldato
It says a lot about me to think Flynn is innocent? The government dropped the case ffs.

He should never had been a target of an investigation in the first place - the FBI cleared him, Can you provide 1 piece of evidence that proves he is guilty? You can't because they hid everything, because that would show his innocence. The edited 302's, the Kislyak transcript, where are they?

Can you even comprehend that in the real world innocent people do actually go to jail? Rogue prosecutors & the government has unlimited resources available to pressure people into a corner before they break and plead guilty

Flynn was was hit with an onslaught of pressure, millions in legal fees fighting his corner before eventually caving to plea immediately, or they would go after his son

If you actually went out of your way, deprogram yourself to think that anything slightly to the right of CNN is tinfoil conspiracy and listen to this interview with Sidney Powell, you wouldn't come on here spouting so much ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmUhnsPAg_8
You keep trying to take the Fylnn case back to some missing evidence or things that were hidden or revealed.

None of that matters at all or is of any relevance.

Flynn was convicted of lying. He didn't tell the truth when asked a question and that is all that matters. He lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom