Sub-forums? How about one for 3D printing?

Associate
I'm thinking it would be nice to have a sub-forum dedicated to 3D printing, making it easier to view relevant content.

Alternatively, can we have a sticky for a 3d prints thread?

Soldato
I agree. There’s a couple very long threads on 3D printing already that are a mish mash or advice, comments and images. A sub forum would be far more coherent.

Associate
OP
I noticed that myself, I read every page (rather, I looked at all the photos after the first 5 pages).

It would be nice to have a sub-forum with one thread stickied for people to share their designs (photos and information on tech, filaments and process used) without lots of questions or talk in between. It's not useful that the forum doesn't feature a "like" and "thanks" feature, which produces a lot of clutter.

The rest of the sub-forum could've used for questions.

Associate
I'd like to see a forum which has threads for advice on the best ready to go printers, kits and parts, filaments, software etc. The current all-in-one thread is a bit of a monster and 3D printing hardware is evolving so fast. I'm learning Fusion 360 at the moment but intend to buy some hardware later this year.

Associate
OP
I'd like to see a forum which has threads for advice on the best ready to go printers, kits and parts, filaments, software etc. The current all-in-one thread is a bit of a monster and 3D printing hardware is evolving so fast. I'm learning Fusion 360 at the moment but intend to buy some hardware later this year.
Great idea, so glad I made this suggestion. Looks like it's bringing together a number of good ideas, I hope they get implemented.

Associate
OP
@Maccy-Admin Thanks Maccy, can we please have a sticky thread one thread stickied for people to share their designs (photos and information on tech, filaments and process used) without lots of questions or talk in between?

Also any chance of incorporating a "like" and "thanks" feature to minimise clutter on such threads?

Back
Top Bottom