Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
New Mower.... makes for interesting reversing with a trailer attached

mower.jpg

mower.jpg

Caporegime
C52-AF78-C-CC72-4704-BFEE-D904-F752-B17-D.jpg

So it took 3 and a half weeks to turn up but my corona savings have been invested...

Give all a bolts a quick going over just to make sure they are secure.

Even if it's been pre built they can mess it up.

I'd recommend a torque wrench if you don't have one already. A MIPS helmet and some spare tubes and a small pump and tyre levers with you at all times. For any punctures when out and about.

Other than that have fun. Cycling needs to be pushed more and supported by the government with dedicated cycle lanes and paths being integrated into future developments and being implemented in to all current cities and towns.

We should be encouraging it but far too dangerous in some places with all the idiots on the road.

Serious questions need to be asked if someone is crashing their car with the roads completely empty.

V F

V F

Soldato
Mouse mat finally arrived after some heavy discussion with amazon, didnt even want an RGB mouse mat tbh but for some reason the RGB was cheaper than the normal so grabbed a bargain at only £15.71;

TbPFb1Rh.jpg

Also built the keyboard earlier this week and got the headset a month ago or so. Just need to wait for my usb c connectors to arrive so I can finish my coiled cable for the keyboard.

EDIT: Yes I did straighten up the mousemat after this photo

It's like something straight out of the Tom Cruise Cocktail film. :D

Associate
New Mower.... makes for interesting reversing with a trailer attached

mower.jpg

mower.jpg

Dude, that looks awesome. I was considering a front mow deck for my next lawn tractor. I have a very narrow entrance to the rear garden, what is the width of the machine if you don't mind me asking? What size plot are you mowing that etc? Cheers!

Associate
Dude, that looks awesome. I was considering a front mow deck for my next lawn tractor. I have a very narrow entrance to the rear garden, what is the width of the machine if you don't mind me asking? What size plot are you mowing that etc? Cheers!

Machine width is about 90cm and the cutting deck is 1.1m the decks are on quick release so you could take it off easy for gateways.

The front mowers are absolute time savers for cutting under hedges, trees and bushes no more strimming:) takes about an hour and a half to do an acre.

Back
Top Bottom