**Lian-Li PC-O11 PCMR Edition Dynamic Midi-Tower Case Now Available For Preorder**

Associate
apparently DDC pumps make a really horrible humming noise. tbh i would go for a custom Radikult one from ebay that you can stick a D5 on.

Associate
Ive also been eyeing the distro plate but now cant decide if i want the front distro plate or side.... the front one is 250L per hour while the side distro has a better pump at 500L per hour... anyone assume a massive performance difference with that?

Soldato
Only concern on this is the chrome side panel and how bright the inside needs to actually be to see anything inside

I have the InWin Tou which from pictures looks to have a considerably more opaque panel when off then this, in the case is all absolute mirrors when off. It’s not too hard to light up inside a few LED strips does the job, imagine that more so here.

Separately lovely looking case this one, defo be near top of my list if I ever needed a case.

Soldato
apparently DDC pumps make a really horrible humming noise. tbh i would go for a custom Radikult one from ebay that you can stick a D5 on.

I switched from a d5 to a ddc when I got the Phanteks res / pump and there is less noise / vibration than I had before, if I listen for it when my fans are off / low speed I can just about hear it.

Associate
I switched from a d5 to a ddc when I got the Phanteks res / pump and there is less noise / vibration than I had before, if I listen for it when my fans are off / low speed I can just about hear it.

I suspect it depends on what frequency you can hear noises. I find high pitch noises annoying so between that and (perceived) reliability issues I will go for a distribution plate with a separate d5 pump.

Associate
I was going to get one but as they say in the vid above, that side panel is "intense". If it was a smidge clearer I wouldve got it. I love the look of it but I im getting rid of my nzxt 510 for the same reason, its just too dark and i dont fancy lighting it up like a christmas tree to see the inside of it. At night time, it probably looks great. But can imagine it burning something in the office room if the sun got on it :)

Soldato
:eek: should I take down all of my mirrors? :D I’m thinking a few choice RGB components but then some white led strip to light up the whole inside more evenly. Mirror when off (that looks awesome), then the whole inside is lit when on.

also is anyone aware what the rgb light are that come with it and where exactly they are in the chassis?

Back
Top Bottom