Command & Conquer 4K remaster coming

Soldato
Sorry to be all negative but i'm really waiting for EA to pull some stunt and completely undo all the goodwill and hard work. I mean come on, it's been a good fifteen years since this company has designed a game half properly and with care and attention.

I want to preorder but I refuse to until I see the initial impressions. My current thinking is that we'll see some form of Denuvo shoehorned in at the last moment.

Soldato
Sorry to be all negative but i'm really waiting for EA to pull some stunt and completely undo all the goodwill and hard work. I mean come on, it's been a good fifteen years since this company has designed a game half properly and with care and attention.

I want to preorder but I refuse to until I see the initial impressions. My current thinking is that we'll see some form of Denuvo shoehorned in at the last moment.
If they were doing a CnC4 or making the game completely free it would have me worried. I’ve not touched a CNC game since 4. I only played a couple of missions of 4 and decided that was the end of CnC for those die hard fans. I have no idea what Rivals is like so I’ve never played it. I hope this remastered collection is just that, remastered and nothing more.

Soldato
Tiberian sun had a weird oppressive atmosphere/tone to it that I weirdly liked.

Multiplayer possible in remake?

I believe unit queuing has been tweaked.

And are SILOS Needed?!

Soldato
Tiberian sun had a weird oppressive atmosphere/tone to it that I weirdly liked.

Multiplayer possible in remake?

I believe unit queuing has been tweaked.

And are SILOS Needed?!

Buy an expensive unit/building, then cancel it close to finishing and you will use up tiberium and keep the money! Not sure this will work in the remake though.

Back
Top Bottom