Getting telemetry from my car

Soldato
So I got a TomTom Curfer as a bit of an impulse buy. I am a transport manager for a company with a large fleet, and I just thought it would be kinda cool to see the same sort of telematics I see on trucks for my car. And Amazon had it for £18 so worth a punt. But I can't get it working, the app connects to the doofer in my odb port but then just gets stuck downloading the software.

Anyone got ideas for an alternative? Something not too expensive and easy to fit. It's not really worth too much money or time. I just like gadgets.

It's a 16 plate 208.

Soldato
Is there a related forum?

Otherwise if the LINK 100 dongle is just a re-badged OBDII blue tooth adapter try Apps like Torque or Harry's Lap Timer to see if you can communicate with it.

Soldato
OP
There is on the TomTom website but it's very slow with no answers to questions. It looks like they abandoned support for it very quickly really. So looking for alternatives.

I'll try those apps when I get in the car. I know it connects, the dongle is activated on my account. But I'll see if those apps can collect any data.

Back
Top Bottom