*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
I have no intention of keeping my Pro when the V comes out, thouse who are in a similair boat, when do you plan on selling yours for maximumn affect before market is flooded?

Given the CEX price at the minute I'm hovering over the button right now.
Seems to be double the usual price for trade in/sale.

Associate
Had a mate sell his pro to them no problem a couple of weeks ago for £272.
I only have the slim at the minute which is £212, even without a box I think they are buying at £208.
There must be some real demand out there however with china opening up the factories again it may not be too long before the supply is back in full swing.

Caporegime
Cripes, everyone that keeps mentioning Persona 5 seems to fall in love with it. I don't even know what it is except some Japanese teen thing. Why is it grabbing people and holding them there? Is it only available on PS4?

Soldato
Royal is the one I'll buy - heard it's basically a different game to the one originally released.
Just got too much in the backlog at the moment, I'm starting Days Gone which I picked up for £15 earlier in the week.
By the time I'm ready for something like Persona 5 I expect it to be at a bargain price.

Soldato
Will we be able to play our PS4 games on PS5 ?

That's the only thing that will hold me back from moving immediately to PS5.
They said that initially it would be the top 100 PS4 games and they'd bring more after that. Imagine that would mean most of the first party games plus CoD and FIFA etc. I have quite a few first party games which I bought in sales plus the ones I have through ps+. If the performance gets a bump on already amazing looking games I own like Uncharted 4, Spiderman etc then that's good enough for me to upgrade day one.

Soldato
Cripes, everyone that keeps mentioning Persona 5 seems to fall in love with it. I don't even know what it is except some Japanese teen thing. Why is it grabbing people and holding them there? Is it only available on PS4?

I have expected angst ridden emo teenage crap but the few hours I've played are perfectly enjoyable.

If you like a lot of dialogue (mostly well voiced) , lots of cutscenes (very nice anime/manga stuff) and turn based combat I think you will enjoy it.

After about 3 hours played I had effectively only JUST learned most of the basic combat mechanics. The game is supposedly 100hrs + for most people.

It's very stylish. Im impressed.

Soldato
I have expected angst ridden emo teenage crap but the few hours I've played are perfectly enjoyable.

If you like a lot of dialogue (mostly well voiced) , lots of cutscenes (very nice anime/manga stuff) and turn based combat I think you will enjoy it.

After about 3 hours played I had effectively only JUST learned most of the basic combat mechanics. The game is supposedly 100hrs + for most people.

It's very stylish. Im impressed.

It's 100hrs+ if you replay it again after your first play through. If you do the original story and think nah not again you are unlikely to hit that time.

I really enjoyed it though, even tempted by the royal one myself.

Back
Top Bottom