*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Yeah with all that muscle I don't see them having much for more than 2 rounds. I'll be surprised if it's even a 4 rounder.
I'll watch it as I'll watch any fight* but I can't see it being good, personally.

*I bought Mayweather vs McGreggor

Soldato
Really hope this happens.

I just hope fury stays switched on for the wilder 3 fight .... if that happens.

knowing the way the story goes wilder will knock fury out and the whole script gets torn up again.

Soldato
Well, this is where things dont go to plan, I am just being overly cautious because of the hype around Joshua v Fury, it's such an occasion don't want anything to stop it happening... like one of them being complacent and getting beat in the meantime :)

I just think no one can beat Fury tbh, not at this point in time. Still having them both as the top 2 heavyweights, it's not a bad situation. Be a crazy build up can't wait.

Just wonder where they are likely to host it, can't see it happening in the UK tbh.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Well, this is where things dont go to plan, I am just being overly cautious because of the hype around Joshua v Fury, it's such an occasion don't want anything to stop it happening... like one of them being complacent and getting beat in the meantime :)

I just think no one can beat Fury tbh, not at this point in time. Still having them both as the top 2 heavyweights, it's not a bad situation. Be a crazy build up can't wait.

Just wonder where they are likely to host it, can't see it happening in the UK tbh.

Won't even see the fight until at least 2021 at the moment. And it would be a massive shame to have a fight that big in an empty stadium.

Soldato
Not like there was exactly much to work out in the first place... Just avoid the right hand cross!

That's true but many before him couldn't do that(though Wilder never thought anyone half as good as Fury to be fair... Ortiz is the most overrated fighter out there who's never done anything of note!). He's totally got Wilder's number now and it won't take much effort to do the same again in a rematch.

Soldato
That's true but many before him couldn't do that(though Wilder never thought anyone half as good as Fury to be fair... Ortiz is the most overrated fighter out there who's never done anything of note!). He's totally got Wilder's number now and it won't take much effort to do the same again in a rematch.

You mean knocking out the world class David Allen in 7 rounds doesn't count?

Don
Watching a Bob Arum interview, it seems like this Joshua - Fury news is much to do about nothing. Arum says that the agreement of a 2 fight, 50-50 deal was agreed 4 weeks ago and nothing else has been agreed yet. There's no agreement on TV networks both in the US and UK, venue and anything else. If I was a cynic I'd say this 'news' has come out because of the controversy Joshua found himself in.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

yeah exactly, Wilder's opposition (outside of Fury and Ortiz) were actually abysmal. Even if Ortiz is overhyped, he's still country miles ahead of the other bums hes faced like Gerald Washington and Bumaine Stiverne

Back
Top Bottom