** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Associate
Yeah. Probably right. TBH I gave up wetting my pants over a space launch when I realised the far reaching implications were much more serious than the "awesomeness" of the big blast moment.

Enjoy your whoop whoop moment though.

Caporegime
As a human being living on a planet protected from the sun by a gaseous layer I'm a bit bothered by all these Billionaires trying to outdo each other burning bloody great holes through it to get their Ego kicks.

The Space Race has a lot to answer for.
yes! we are on a rock travelling at an average speed of 66,000mph through some of the harshest conditions known to man protected by a small layer of gases from a fireball that is 27,000,000 Fahrenheit (15,000,000 Celsius) at its centre.
lets keep doing all we can to poke holes through these gases

I keep thinking about ninja planting some trees around the city, but I don't know how much the council would like it :D

there's a nice hill on the town moor that would look amazing with a Lebanon cedar tree growing on it
https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/trees-woods-and-wildlife/british-trees/a-z-of-british-trees/cedar/

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Astronaut has the be the ultimate rockstar job title. You must be absolutely dripping in clunge. Imagine that on your online dating profile: “Astronaut”.

Soldato
Pretty nuts how they've managed to make the inside of Dragon, the suits, screens and everything all look "futuristic". Nailed the branding :p

Not sure about using touch screens though. They are hard enough to use in a car let alone the shakes of being on a rocket. Hope the launch escape system has a physical button

Fingers crossed for launch

Back
Top Bottom