Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How many votes does it take to change the outcome when it's close? Not many at all. What do you think is going to happen in swing states? Democrats are on about it being the preferred method for voting come November across the country, how is that not a cause for concern? Forget the isolated incidents which have happened before, now scale that up.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...-over-3k-ballots-seemingly-set-aside/2425813/

Why isn't Trump going after all the GOP controlled States that are also sending out mail in voting applications? You are as concerned about those States right? Trump isn't, he is only concerned about swing States that aren't looking like they will swing his way. I mean if mail in voting is ok for one State, it is ok for them all right? Oh and still nothing on the Devin Nunes Fox News bit where he admitted they had a great ballot harvesting scheme going?? Any comment on that?? You're obviously not cool with ballot harvesting right?

Man of Honour
The UK has made postal voting available to everyone for 20 years. There were many concerns about a possible increase in voting fraud as a result of the change 20 years ago. Has that happened here? If not (and I don't think it has), then what would make the USA different in that respect?

Soldato

If you can watch Biden in this video and claim he's a worse candidate than Trump, I have no idea

Gaff prone and sometimes confused he may be, ultimately his message and policy in this video is strong, sensible, moral, intelligent, compassionate and human.

Soldato
All you do is tow the Democrat party line, think all Democrats are infallible, and gobble up every media talking point and take everything given to you as gospel.
I'm not entirely sure who that was directed at but allow me to answer, i wouldn't tow (e: toe, ty Sankari :)) any parties line if they paid me to toe it as this isn't about partisan politics, it's about something i hold much more dear, it's about empirical evidence, it's about facts, it's about being truthful, reasonable, logical, and all those supposedly good things.

It's about using the scientific method, to the best of my ability, to acquire knowledge.
What do you think is going to happen when you scale up mail in ballots, you think it'll reduce or increase voter fraud?
I honestly don't know but if it increases it I'm fairly confident that a system will be put in place to ameliorate it, just because something increases the chance of something bad happening doesn't mean we shouldn't use it, if that was the case we'd never started using things like cars, planes, or trains as they increase your chance of dying, instead we put in place systems that reduce the bad aspects as much as possible while still retaining the good.
With Twitter suddenly "fact checking" and suppressing the mere discussion about it, is convincing in it's own right the threat to election integrity mail-in ballots is. Next thing is we'll hear how opposing mail-in ballots is racist.
They're not suppressing anything, they're simply making it easier for people to read about an alternative POV, one that seems to be based on facts and evidence rather than conjecture.

Last edited:
Soldato
All you do is tow the Democrat party line, think all Democrats are infallible, and gobble up every media talking point and take everything given to you as gospel.

What do you think is going to happen when you scale up mail in ballots, you think it'll reduce or increase voter fraud? With Twitter suddenly "fact checking" and suppressing the mere discussion about it, is convincing in it's own right the threat to election integrity mail-in ballots is. Next thing is we'll hear how opposing mail-in ballots is racist.

Reminds me when Cuomo (Fredo) on CNN tried to convince everyone that reading the DNC Wikileaks emails was illegal, and we must only let them tell us about it.
That is not true for most of us. By being a Trump supporter you are more left liberal then many like myself who don’t support or like the left. Where you are going wrong is its not even about the Left v Right, it’s not a choice of the two. Most of us are against corruption, lies, sexual harassment and worry about leaders who show signs of Dementia. Which Trump covers all of that.

I kind of find it funny you say “All you do is think all Democrats are infallible, and gobble up every media talking point and take everything given to you as gospel.” That is just how you and MMJ and other Trump defenders act only replace word Democrats with Republican. You and MMJ are very gullible blindly believing what Trumps says taking it as gospel and unable to accept any valid criticism, unable to admit to any mistakes when you are wrong.

Why do you keep up with your lies and pretend with your fantasy we are leftist liberals following the Democrats party line? Do you understand people can be against Trump and still support the right/Republicans or they can be against Trump and not support or like the Democrats. You are just using an excuse to avoid looking at valid criticism and to avoid admitting mistakes.

“Except stating that mail in ballots increase voter fraud is not a falsehood. Democrats most certainly do it, Republicans also do it...”
I have not seen any evidence to back up that its easier. What I have seen is Trump himself votes via mail in ballots. Many of Trumps key staff vote via mail in ballots and the voting machines in the centers which is the alternative only take a matter of minutes to hack and create voter fraud which seems far easier to create fraud then mail ballots. I am not saying there is no fraud by ballots but the checks I have seen seem to show its easier to catch unlike the voting machines which are easer for fraud.

Caporegime
**deleted post and quote removed**

Meanwhile, in case anyone missed this from mid-April... 'Obama administration asked for funding to tackle future pandemics but Republicans refused.'

Barack Obama’s efforts to replenish America’s stockpile of protective equipment for healthcare workers were repeatedly blocked by Republican lawmakers, an investigation has found.

The investigation by ProPublica found requests for funding to purchase protective equipment and train medical staff to prepare for future outbreaks were denied by a Republican-controlled House of Representatives that was filled with Tea Party-affiliated politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
If you want to see how screwed America is just read through the comments of this post. These are Trump voters. Bill Gates has given away 10s of billions of dollars, has vaccinated millions of children around the world, almost eradicated polio in India, given the world the PC (yeah he made billions) Trump hasn't given away a thing in his life except maybe some STDs, ripped off students at a fake university, ripped off contractors for decades, accused by over 20 women of rape and sexual assault, partied with rapists and sex traffickers and yet they adore him. There is something very sick at the heart of America.

Is bill gates running for POTUS?

If not a pointless post with no relevance to trump.

Soldato
Floaria is sparsely populated with wide open spaces and in many areas buildings that have very low height restrictions leading to few people inside. Plus in relation to New York there is little air traffic condensed into a small area which combined together creates a poor breeding ground for the virus making it harder to spread.

What drugs are you on?
Maybe go outside for a walk...

(very low height)I can see you have never been to FL(Miami).
I can see you have never lived in any part of NY state or the NY city.

Again. The stupid governor gave the tax payers money to none tax payers.
It's that simple. CA did the same and now they have no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom