Marriage Proposal...

Man of Honour
meow 14 years? Long time. My gran n grandad n Mam n dads been together since they where kids. Me and my brothers didn’t follow that pattern though.

Just how it happened. Met one day through some crazy stalker woman (story for another day) and then hit it off, she stayed at my flat quite a bit and looked after my marine tank for me while I went off to festivals and what not. She just never left :D

Man of Honour
That’s a pretty good story to be fair.

Yea she is a good girl, works hard and has her own things going on so it's all good. To be fair my flat was a bit of party flat for a year or so before she got there so it was good for me to chill out a bit and she was a hot 17/18 year old girl that just popped into my life. Good times back then in my early 20's. Anyway name change should be mandatory... How could I resist?

Man of Honour
Nothing to detect.

I’m not that person in that thread nor would I ever speak to other people badly or threaten them like that.

Obviously you're not the nutter :) as above I recon... July in Italy though, seriously? We have lost a couple of decent weddings this year already to covid, was meant to be in costa rica late this year as well as one in devon in the summer. Both of those are no longer.

Soldato
This is like that time I ended up marrying Elle Mcpherson after becoming the strongest man in the world on my FIRST attempt after doing 7 marathons in 2 days and also becoming a millionaire when I sold my nudes.

Psychosonny? Is that you? :p

Well i never saw that! Never knew you were a couple! Congratulations to you both. I'll do the catering, but it might be cold by the time it gets to Italy from NZ.

Soldato
More than 10 years less than 20. The details get a bit sketchy in my head we met in 2006/2007 so coming up 14 years. Yes I did have to ask.

Ha, we're like that.

Our daughter is 10 in September so that gives us the lower bound, and there's a cryptic FB status about french knickers that popped up recently in both our FB 'Memories' the other day from 13 years ago, which is the the upper bound.

Back
Top Bottom