*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
dc4e.jpg

I took it from a distance.

Disclaimer: The Office is actually closed so that's why it's parked in a disabled bay. I'm not that much of a donkey.

Soldato
Yeah I love it! I did have an off a few years back so it's actually wearing a cheap Chinese fairing (if you ever need to replace fairings then the ones over at Auctmarts are surprisingly decent. Took about A month from ordering to get them though) and if you look at the tank you can see it's dented under the carbon cover. Hoping I can find a decent tank to replace it with eventually.

The exhaust does sound good but is a bit obnoxious and i feel for my neighbours sometimes.... but that's the point right? :p

Soldato
Yeah I love it! I did have an off a few years back so it's actually wearing a cheap Chinese fairing (if you ever need to replace fairings then the ones over at Auctmarts are surprisingly decent. Took about A month from ordering to get them though) and if you look at the tank you can see it's dented under the carbon cover. Hoping I can find a decent tank to replace it with eventually.

The exhaust does sound good but is a bit obnoxious and i feel for my neighbours sometimes.... but that's the point right? :p

Didn't even realise the fairings were aftermarket ones, still looks original... As for the exhaust not a lot beats the sound of a screaming 600 so the louder the better :p

Soldato
Didn't even realise the fairings were aftermarket ones, still looks original... As for the exhaust not a lot beats the sound of a screaming 600 so the louder the better :p

Na it's ever so slightly different from the original fairing but that was my fault as I picked it. They did have one that looked exactly like mine which in hindsight I should've went for! They were really helpful and nice to work with. They do fully custom designs and I just asked if they could put R6 above the left headlight and they did so for no extra. I'm half tempted to get another one eventually when I fancy a change

Soldato
Na it's ever so slightly different from the original fairing but that was my fault as I picked it. They did have one that looked exactly like mine which in hindsight I should've went for! They were really helpful and nice to work with. They do fully custom designs and I just asked if they could put R6 above the left headlight and they did so for no extra. I'm half tempted to get another one eventually when I fancy a change

Looks great though, I came across a website when I had my CBR, they done all the replica race fairings, I was tempted to get the old HM Plant Honda ones but then I sold the bike :p do you get out often?

Soldato
Looks great though, I came across a website when I had my CBR, they done all the replica race fairings, I was tempted to get the old HM Plant Honda ones but then I sold the bike :p do you get out often?

No where near as often as I'd like. Due to where I was living for a while I had no off road parking and didn't fancy leaving my bike on the main road (You're from Bristol, I was near St George/Ranjani's at the time - 100% would've been nicked!) so it had to live at my mothers. I've since moved from there to be at my Grandmothers until the house we've bought is built and I'm able to put it in the back garden and the new house has an area for me to be able to put the bike in securely so I'll be riding it much more going forwards.

Missed it so much! I used to get furious when i was in a traffic queue and I saw bikes filtering past. My partner used to get annoyed with me as whenever I'd hear a motorbike I'd start craning my neck around to get a good look and then get annoyed I couldn't use mine!

Missing the bike meet up that happens in Weston-Super-Mare as there was some lovely bikes to stare at down there... Plus it's a very fun ride down with a few friends. Do you get out much?

Soldato
No where near as often as I'd like. Due to where I was living for a while I had no off road parking and didn't fancy leaving my bike on the main road (You're from Bristol, I was near St George/Ranjani's at the time - 100% would've been nicked!) so it had to live at my mothers. I've since moved from there to be at my Grandmothers until the house we've bought is built and I'm able to put it in the back garden and the new house has an area for me to be able to put the bike in securely so I'll be riding it much more going forwards.

Missed it so much! I used to get furious when i was in a traffic queue and I saw bikes filtering past. My partner used to get annoyed with me as whenever I'd hear a motorbike I'd start craning my neck around to get a good look and then get annoyed I couldn't use mine!

Missing the bike meet up that happens in Weston-Super-Mare as there was some lovely bikes to stare at down there... Plus it's a very fun ride down with a few friends. Do you get out much?

Ohh ahh my mum and dad live over by the wackum pub I was lucky to have a garage to put my bike in when I lived there... Where in Bristol are you now?

I'm like a meerkat when I hear bikes :p

Me and the missus usually head down to weston bike night and meet a mate who lives down that way, always a good turn out unless you get the gypsies on the green :p

I don't have a bike now, sold my Fazer last year I but will be getting one pretty soon, I hate being stuck in a car and seeing all these bikes whizzing around :(

@InvaderGIR Maybe we could all meet up for a chat/ride when everythings back to normal :)

Soldato
Too many Bristolians / bikers in Bristol! :D

We get everywhere and it is lush if you ask I!

Ohh ahh my mum and dad live over by the wackum pub I was lucky to have a garage to put my bike in when I lived there... Where in Bristol are you now?

I'm like a meerkat when I hear bikes :p

Me and the missus usually head down to weston bike night and meet a mate who lives down that way, always a good turn out unless you get the gypsies on the green :p

I don't have a bike now, sold my Fazer last year I but will be getting one pretty soon, I hate being stuck in a car and seeing all these bikes whizzing around :(

@InvaderGIR Maybe we could all meet up for a chat/ride when everythings back to normal :)

Ah yeah that was literally around the corner from where I was! I was on Rosegreen Road which is pretty much behind the cricket centre. Currently in near Vassalls park in Fishponds and we'll be moving to the new builds near the old Blackberry Hill hospital in a few months. Can't wait to have my own space again.

Yeah you get a lot of really nice bikes up there often makes me return to my own bike and feel like setting fire to it as I get really envious of the other bikes there!

Do it! get the bike and I am more than up for a little OCUK bike meet up :)

Soldato
We get everywhere and it is lush if you ask I!

Ah yeah that was literally around the corner from where I was! I was on Rosegreen Road which is pretty much behind the cricket centre. Currently in near Vassalls park in Fishponds and we'll be moving to the new builds near the old Blackberry Hill hospital in a few months. Can't wait to have my own space again.

Yeah you get a lot of really nice bikes up there often makes me return to my own bike and feel like setting fire to it as I get really envious of the other bikes there!

Do it! get the bike and I am more than up for a little OCUK bike meet up :)

Ohh ah I know where you are now, be nice to have your own space in a new build...

Yeah I felt that way when I went on my 98 fazer 600 and got parked next to a new MT10 :p

Well when I get my bike I'm always up for a ride out so we will sort something out, I'm sure there's more of us on here

Man of Honour
Looks really good half faired, there's plenty going on to stop it just looking empty between the engine and wheel which is what I didn't like about my SV without her belly pan on.

Back
Top Bottom