Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Had a quick game of Plunder before bed, got loads of abuse because I wiped a team of 3 and then they all landed back at the same building where I wiped all 3 out again :p was a good game, got next week off work so should be able to grind some hours in Warzone. :)

Soldato
Had a quick game of Plunder before bed, got loads of abuse because I wiped a team of 3 and then they all landed back at the same building where I wiped all 3 out again :p was a good game, got next week off work so should be able to grind some hours in Warzone. :)
I love it when people scream abuse when you take them out. Even better when its the whole squad. I usually laugh and make a stupid noise like General Melchett on Blackadder. Baaaah :D

Permabanned
I had some real nutcase in the post game lobby the other night screaming at me for being a "southern ****" and that I needed to "**** off for being a cheating ****." :D

Soldato
I had some real nutcase in the post game lobby the other night screaming at me for being a "southern ****" and that I needed to "**** off for being a cheating ****." :D

The amount of racism is quite unbelievable. Sometimes it's just funny though...
There was Irish lad who sounded quite young, maybe 11 or 12. A middle eastern sounding guy was hammering him "Who's the IRA girl, make sure you don't get blown up, bla bla bla" The young lad who I think was playing with his dad was quiet for a bit then came back with "**** off you (shortened version of Pakistani) 4 letter C word" :eek: :D Our whole team erupted in laughter and the other guy went quiet the rest of the game

Soldato
Is saying don't get blown up by the IRA racist? I wouldn't think saying "Don't get blown up by Al-Qaeda/ISIS" would be racist and it would be better response as there can be comparisons. Instead he just went for a low hanging racist fruit. Poor effort. Not funny. FFS they don't even know where the other person is from.

But hey, maybe I'm the boring one for not finding racism funny.

Permabanned
Obvious botter in a game earlier this week would've been frustrating had it not been for the very audibly confused French player who began to have an existential crisis over said cheater over voice chat. :)

Soldato
Shipment 24/7 is a wild ride. I really hope they keep it on for another week or so.
I'm not a fan of Shipment because hate the spawn and instantly die thing.
They should remove some of the killstreak things like Gunship and VTOL because sometimes they are ridiculous.

Shoothouse 24/7 is where its at. Currently enjoying rushing around the back and taking out 3 or 4 people snipe camping with my Renetti. Still undecided on single shot but quicker movement or burst shot and a bit slower

Permabanned
Oh yeah, Shoothouse is a far better map and gives you a bit more scope in what you can use in your loadout imo. Shipment is just a bit of fun for the sheer madness of it, especially if you go in with an RPG. :D

I'm not a fan of Shipment because hate the spawn and instantly die thing.
They should remove some of the killstreak things like Gunship and VTOL because sometimes they are ridiculous.

Shoothouse 24/7 is where its at. Currently enjoying rushing around the back and taking out 3 or 4 people snipe camping with my Renetti. Still undecided on single shot but quicker movement or burst shot and a bit slower

Pretty much this. Shoothouse is probably my favourite map in CoDMW currently.

Back
Top Bottom