Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Does make you wonder what the conversations are like in the WH, it's like the smallest chance that he happened to use exactly the same words, or when the rioting started happening talk just naturally turned to shooting them like Walter Headley threatened to do in 1967.

@Roar87: I tend to agree with you that he probably didn't come up with it himself, but see above, someone did so it makes you wonder why that was even being talked about.

Ok, say you give him the benefit of the doubt on the initial intent or not in using those words.

What would a decent person do when made aware of the fact they'd almost directly quoted a racist? Delete the post and reword it? Or would they double down and then send the same Tweet from the official Government Twitter account?

Man of Honour
It's fraud, so it's a problem, it's simple to understand. [..]

Simple, yes, but not accurate.
You do not watch the proof from the articles or videos posted above. So

3 weeks ago
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...8_million_missing_mail-in_ballots_143123.html

That article concludes that voting fraud through postal voting is extremely rare and not a problem. Not a good example to support your point.

RealClearPolitics recently published a news story and a column both of which made the astounding assertion that 28 million mail-in ballots went “missing” over the last four general elections. If true, it could be a major stain on the mail-ballot voting process.

But it is not true. Here’s why. Both pieces used the term “missing” to describe ballots that were mailed out to voters but not cast by those voters. By this logic, all of the over 250 million votes not cast by in-person Election Day voters from 2012 to 2018 are also “missing.”

Caporegime
Trump just announced he is withdrawing all funds from the World Health Organisation,during a pandemic

And he is pretty much blaming China for killing 100,000 Americans.

Dangerous man

Soldato
Ok, say you give him the benefit of the doubt on the initial intent or not in using those words.

What would a decent person do when made aware of the fact they'd almost directly quoted a racist? Delete the post and reword it? Or would they double down and then send the same Tweet from the official Government Twitter account?
They'd obviously make something up about how that wasn't what they meant, right?

Soldato
I think you're giving Trump more credit than you would in almost all other circumstances, you're suggesting he's deliberately chosen to quote a known racist, what benefit does that give him? Does rioting and more violence make him more popular at another election? He wants to take a tough line on looters, that's all.

No I'm saying he was given that quote by someone. He would have liked the sound of it and I would imagine he asked where it came from. Even if he didn't know when he did the original tweet he would definitely have known when he did the WH account tweet. As for would he quote a known racist, yes I think he would. His base loves it.

At this moment though he is desperate to change the story to anything but the 104,000 dead Americans. Thats why he dragged a dead women back up by attacking Joe Scarborough, a disgusting thing to do considering she has a family. His twitter account has been deranged for the last week as the dead total approached and passed 100k. This spat with Twitter is great for him right now because again its a distraction.

Associate
Trump just announced he is withdrawing all funds from the World Health Organisation,during a pandemic

Dangerous man

What are you on about, China covered up the severity of the disease and are paying off the WHO to make out they have acted accordingly. I don't blame him.

WHO also tweeted out
"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China"

Absolute joke.

At least he is speaking out for Hong Kong also.

Soldato
What are you on about, China covered up the severity of the disease and are paying off the WHO to make out they have acted accordingly. I don't blame him.

WHO also tweeted out
"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China"

Absolute joke.

Be quiet. That's just nonsense. We discussed all this already. WHO did everything they could and sent teams to the area as soon as was possible and those preliminary investigations you speak of were in early January. Later on just a short week or two later they confirmed that human to human transfer was likely and advised on how to prevent it. Their blog posts and tweets are there to see.

Here it is, the Official WHO timeline.
https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/27-04-2020-who-timeline---covid-19

Their first outbreak report was the 5th January, before they knew what it was.
They first reported possible human to human transfer on the 14th January. So yeah everything to said or claimed was wrong.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Erm, he was warning that business owners may shoot looters, which is what happens in those situations..

lmao

the mental gymnastics required to defend this guy along these lines are insane. He did not say what you said he did, you are inferring your own interpretation of what he said.

Soldato

Dangerous man

Modus operandi for him.

Destabilise world peace? Threaten to defund NATO.

Mishandle disease? Defund the WHO.

Soldato

WHO also tweeted out

Absolute joke.

WHO is a scientific organisation. That means it doesn't say something is or isn't until it has data to back it up. "Preliminary investigations" means they have just started investigations. Also on the very same day they tweeted that they fully expect it to follow the path of other coronavirus and be human to human, given that there was already over 40 cases governments should start preparing for that eventuality.

Caporegime
Any trustworthy rating figures for Trump? (I say trustworthy given he has no issue spouting BS through official channels)

I have extended family in the states all of whom thought Bush Snr & Jnr were fabulous Presidents (despite how many of us over here perceived Jnr especially) staunch Republicans living in Texas, you'd think Trump would be popular with them also, instead they hate him and what he's doing to both the world view of the U.S. and indeed the U.S. itself, sadly though they are certain he will get back in,come election time....

Soldato
So Trump cuts America off further from the world. From leader of the free world to self imposed exile in 3.5 years. I wonder if he will pull out of the UN next. The crazy thing is China will step in to fill any vacuum the US leaves. It is self defeating.

Soldato
So Trump cuts America off further from the world. From leader of the free world to self imposed exile in 3.5 years. I wonder if he will pull out of the UN next. The crazy thing is China will step in to fill any vacuum the US leaves. It is self defeating.

I'd read the article someone posted earlier in one of the threads about Trump's mentality.

Trying to understand his motivation is difficult for normal people.

But I guess, essentially, he sees everything as a zero sum game and doesn't care what happens in the future to anyone except himself. And even then, he'll go for the instant hit rather than play the long game even if overall he loses

Soldato
Flynn/Kislyak calls declassified & released

https://t.co/7xH35fRzs8

https://www.scribd.com/document/463573448/Flynn-Calls-1#from_embed

Proof that FBI and Obama had no reason whatsoever to be concerned about the call in the first place. Flynn tells Russia that we don't want to engage in back and forth escalations and that the incoming Trump admin wants to work with Russia against terrorists is working in America's interests.....

Flynn's concern was that if Moscow sent home 60 Americans in response to US actions, it would "shut down the US embassy". Where was this in the court filings?

Dec 29 call between Kislyak and Flynn. "The tone of the conversation is clearly about expulsions, not the wider economic and political sanctions."

Last edited:
Soldato
Flynn/Kislyak calls declassified & released

https://t.co/7xH35fRzs8

Proof that FBI and Obama had no reason whatsoever to be concerned about the call in the first place. Flynn tells Russia that we don't want to engage in back and forth escalations and that the incoming Trump admin wants to work with Russia against terrorists is working in America's interests.....

Flynn's concern was that if Moscow sent home 60 Americans in response to US actions, it would "shut down the US embassy". Where was this in the court filings?

Dec 29 call between Kislyak and Flynn. "The tone of the conversation is clearly about expulsions, not the wider economic and political sanctions."

Which technology should they have used to ascertain what he was going to talk to the US's enemy about before it happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom