FIFA 20

Caporegime
Meh I dont get it, first half, im 2 - 0 up, cruising, guy has had no shots at all. 2nd half like a completely different player, cant get near him. lose 3 - 2. :(

I've had 3-4 games which are exactly the same. Just played one where my SBC Witsel can't catch up to his SBC Witsel who's running with the ball. I don't mean their speed is matched, his Witsel was creating space between mine. It was obsured.

Soldato
Got Ronaldo, played 2 and he scored 5. His runs are immense. Have him and Lukaku upfront. The Hazzard card?

Moments Hazard, the 95 card; if you go about it smartly you can probably craft him for 800k, just depends how much time you want to put into the game

Also this is top banter from Ben Yedder

p6c21wq1nq151.jpg

Soldato
Got to 14-9 in WL, think I’ll leave it for a bit before I try and push for G2

Played most of my games yesterday as I had the day off and I can say it’s significantly harder than playing on a Sunday which is when I normally play my games

I also had my first opponent that used the no loss glitch when I was 2-0 up in the 70th minute so I lost that match, and I’ve literally thrown about 2 games away - literally passing it to their forwards from my GK, I need to learn not to do it and just hoof it down the field

Man of Honour
Much better today. 4-4 to 8-4, in awkward games I’ve been switching from 4231 to the 352 and it helps so much. Might adopt it as my main formation going forward.

Soldato
I would go outside but there's a bit of situation going on right now...

Halfway stage, 9-6. Awful. Matched up against a bloke I had played earlier and beat him again, slightly more comfortably. Go again tomorrow...

Caporegime
Opened 302 packs since 6pm yesterday evening and only noticeable pulls were TOTS Marquinhos and TOTS Kamara. Made 750k from selling those two, and duplicates, and have added a ton of 83, 84, 85, and 86 rated cards to my club but the pack weight is shocking.

Currently sat on 5.2 million with 2 million of tradeable players in my first team so not sure what to do now :o

Back
Top Bottom