Desperados 3

Soldato
I have high expectations for this game, but I don't think I'm going to be disappointed as it's Mimimi that's doing it (same team that did Shadow Tactics which was amazing).

Associate
looking forward to this, yes shadow tactics was great, and they seem to be going for a similar style in this one, which is no bad thing at all. Would like to see a WW 2 game done in this style, like the old commandos games, they were fantastic !!!

Associate
looking forward to this, yes shadow tactics was great, and they seem to be going for a similar style in this one, which is no bad thing at all. Would like to see a WW 2 game done in this style, like the old commandos games, they were fantastic !!!
Now that was a good game. Me and a friend had hours of fun on that in our younger days.

Soldato
I might replay behind enemy lines and beyond the call of duty. Those were incredible games.
I read the hd remastered version was rubbish so never bothered

Associate
I've just played the demo, loved it. I have a vague recollection of probably the first game back in the day, also the commandos one too.

How does Shadow Tactics stack up against these? I got a copy, every man and his dog was giving it away a while back. The samurai theme didn't appeal to me but it might just whet my appetite a little more for Desperados 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom