Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
E4kTba4
why wont images work for me?

You're posting

"http://Sram https://imgur.com/a/E4kTba4"

As the img URL..

Soldato
Slightly different approach to microphones for me :D

Modded my trusty DT770 to have a 3.5mm socket instead of a fixed wire, and have added a VModa BoomPro. B-stock creative soundblasterX g6 finishes it off nicely :) NOw realise that BeyerDynamic have started to sell their own take on this microphone, so slightly annoyed i didn't notice that first, but this was 20 quid cheaper and still sounds rather good!

How's the G6? I have Sennheiser GSP550 and I think it's own USB soundcard is the weak point, but there's so much choice in the USB soundcard market, G5, G6, U3 then the Asus and Sennheiser options.

Man of Honour
bslrGAM.jpg

As a non console gamer the concept of spending £40+ on games and £50+ on controllers I feel is quite extreme. People say consoles cost less than a half good gaming PC but when you add all these accessories up you have a gaming PC sum total. PC games are often cheaper too with STEAM codes and such from various sites.

Nevertheless, I upgraded my XBOX360 wireless pad for the PC this week and got the XBOX One controller with wireless adapter bundle. It was £60 almost everywhere but eBay had it for £50 with a code that it prompted me to use at checkout, neat. I much prefer the Dpad on the XB1 pad as the 360's one is absolute toilet when trying to play games like Mortal Kombat/Streets of Rage etc.

The 360 one I had since launch, so this will last me just as long and decided to get a case for storage to keep it all nice.

Man of Honour
£50 on joypad isn’t extreme, spending £200/300 on a gaming mouse/keyboard mousepads is

But the thing is you don't need to get a £200 mouse! You can play just as well with a standard mouse!

I just got the Bluetooth version of that pad. Less clutter, less fuss.
Too bad the quality control on those pads sucks ass compared to the 360 kind.

This is the bluetooth one (the bluetooth one is also 2.4GHz rf), I use it on my phone for N64 emulation whilst streaming the screen to the living room TV. Goldeneye 64 on a 65" OLED s quite something :p

Yeah the quality of plastic is much more hollow than the 360 pad. I can see this becoming shiny after a year or two of use whereas the 360 one stayed the same throughout.

The elite controller is a bit of a mental price though

Yes I saw this and noped out of the tab after seeing the price. The dpad on the elite is a disc too, even worse!

Caporegime
But the thing is you don't need to get a £200 mouse! You can play just as well with a standard mouse!

This is the bluetooth one (the bluetooth one is also 2.4GHz rf), I use it on my phone for N64 emulation whilst streaming the screen to the living room TV. Goldeneye 64 on a 65" OLED s quite something :p

Yeah the quality of plastic is much more hollow than the 360 pad. I can see this becoming shiny after a year or two of use whereas the 360 one stayed the same throughout.

Yes I saw this and noped out of the tab after seeing the price. The dpad on the elite is a disc too, even worse!
I’d like to play Goldeneye again, I loved that game

Back
Top Bottom