Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP I'm glad to see you didnt raise it. This is a total non issue.

Id say the fact you have a different coloured fence/trellis backing onto your garden is more visually displeasing.

Associate
Nowt wrong with that. Eyesore or not I would be aggrieved if that was my parasol and you asked me to do something about it. In the grand scheme things this is nothing when typically the common people think it’s a good idea to have a bar in their garden. Then you’ve got problems.

Caporegime
tell them to plant another tree behind it.
its not really an eye sore is it

with the way OP was talking I thought some monstrous post sticking 30ft in to the sky was blocking his light

Soldato
Now they've constructed their own fence you can at least have the good side facing yours when the time comes to rebuild it.

Soldato
Thanks chaps case solved, I'll go with the crowd wisdom of ignoring it! :)

Like I said originally I was mainly asking to see if anyone thought it was worth bringing up, but clearly this is not the case.

I would prefer to stay on good terms with the neighbors so I shall not mention to them.

You might not even notice in a day or 2. It's funny what sticks out because it's new or indeed what you can get used to.

I lived under Heathrow flight path for a bit, you hardly notice after a while.

UTT

UTT

Associate
Get a minimum 10 ft laurel tree in a nice decorative pot and bang it next to fence. It will hide parasol and add some much needed greenery to the garden.

And get some decent garden furniture so you can sit out and enjoy the weather!

Soldato
Think yourself lucky you don't have my neighbours -I didn't know women farted so loud and grunted.

414435567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom