** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Soldato
Managed to watch it flypast clear visibility yesterday although camera doesn't do it justice. Taken from my garden in Cardiff. Humbling site to watch the launch then an hour or two later fly past @ 22:15

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to watch it flypast clear visibility yesterday although camera doesn't do it justice. Taken from my garden in Cardiff. Humbling site to watch the launch then an hour or two later fly past @ 22:15

Thanks of posting. Agreed, it was surreal watching it! I'm so glad I went out to an open space to watch it as I had a great view. Managed to get a photograph of the ISS but the Dragon was too dim. As I said at the time though, I initially saw it moving quite a bit faster than it was in your vid.

Soldato
Apart from the synchro landing of both boosters back when SpaceX launched the Roadster to test the Falcon 9 Heavy, I have to say that this landing of the New Shepherd 3 booster is the best. It just looks like all the doodles on my exercise books as a kid.

Soldato
Apart from the synchro landing of both boosters back when SpaceX launched the Roadster to test the Falcon 9 Heavy, I have to say that this landing of the New Shepherd 3 booster is the best. It just looks like all the doodles on my exercise books as a kid.

There is something awesome about the slow control of blue origin landing.

Associate

Its a shame that it look like a giant flying penis especially at 1:25

Back
Top Bottom