Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I had wanted one for a long time, decided to get one..... COVID lockdown seems to be costing me with boredom purchases:o

they are at least double the price now :eek:. on top of that, I had some custom work done as well. I see you have the correct strap as well which I think makes a difference as its non-tapered.

Caporegime
the watch itself is ok apart from Laco send the wrong strap:rolleyes:
I think at 42mm and being quite streamlined the watch seems to be a bit "dainty" is the word I think I would use.
The picture makes it seem bigger than IRL
Maybe at 46 - 48mm it would be better? its 55mm lug to lug

IMG-20200529-111117.jpg
IMG-20200529-111117.jpg

That looks fine to me, not a fan of massively oversized watches.

Underboss
Yeah @mrk I was expecting great things and it has delivered. It's very thin but feels well made and the switches are the best thing I have ever typed on, I came from a Corsair with cherry blues and can't believe the difference.

Soldato
Nice jacket. Being sat on a motorbike is all fun and games when moving along but I swear stopping at a traffic light with the weather as it has been and a hot engine between the legs isn't fun!

Soldato
Nice jacket. Being sat on a motorbike is all fun and games when moving along but I swear stopping at a traffic light with the weather as it has been and a hot engine between the legs isn't fun!

Airflow on this jacket is amazing, even just walking you can feel it, good price also + free level 2 back protector.

Soldato
Airflow on this jacket is amazing, even just walking you can feel it, good price also + free level 2 back protector.

Sounds like a decent deal, was that from SBS?

My Dainese leather jacket isn't too bad as it has vents for airflow but it's just at a standstill I get really warm. I've been resorting to unzipping the front for a bit if i get too hot to let some cool air in then zip back up

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah @mrk I was expecting great things and it has delivered. It's very thin but feels well made and the switches are the best thing I have ever typed on, I came from a Corsair with cherry blues and can't believe the difference.

Which switch variant did you go for? The GL Linear is the one I'd get if it was me as I've moved away from any mechanical clicky switches for a while now. The one gripe I have is Logitech tend to add a new piece of software you need to install and have running with new performance devices like mice or keyboards. I always have Logitech Options for the unifying receiver devices (MX Master 3, K780 etc), but then if you have a gaming mouse or keyboard from them then you need to install the gaming mouse app to configure the lights, button mappings etc along with Options. Why can't they just have it all under one roof which is modular, so when you add a gaming device it simply enables that part of the suite? A small annoyance!

If you get it as well mrk, give us a review with your fancy photos and no doubt I'll follow shortly :D

I won't be getting a new keyboard any time soon :p I have also just seen the price of it and wow yes, bit on the high side! My K780 will have to wear away first before any new decisions are made lol.

Caporegime
Cheapish ring light from Amazon!

20200601_122006.jpg

IMG-20200601-WA0002.jpg

Light stand was ordered at the same time but hasn't arrived yet, so put it on my sligghhttly overkill tripod for the time being. Quick test shows great success :)

Will stream with it tonight

Caporegime
I won't be getting a new keyboard any time soon :p I have also just seen the price of it and wow yes, bit on the high side! My K780 will have to wear away first before any new decisions are made lol.
You say that now..... :p

Still very happy with my k780 too though. However, the max master does look pretty tempting as well! Just need TKL versions :D

Back
Top Bottom