Madeleine McCann cops ask Home Office for more money to continue search for missing child

Associate
The main source being when you watch the video of the dogs they're clearly being coached
They're coached to sniff out blood and had succeeded in many tests beforehand internationally.

Gonna take some evidence to debunk it which I kindly requested. If none then it won't change my mind unfortunately.

Soldato
If they do find a body, and somehow manage to DNA match the killer, a lot of people in this thread (like the brexit one) will suddenly go very quiet

Unless of course by some strange turn of events they end up proving the mccanns did it, then we'll never hear the end of it :D

I do hope they manage to bring this to an end though, even if it shows up the UK investigation team

At the very least they were neglectful and if they weren't directly involved in her death, they have been punished enough I am sure. Can you imagine if Council Estate Karen and Trev in Peterborough whet to the pub a few doors down and lost a kid though?

At this stage I think DNA evidencing the killer is off the table, maybe this chap has stashed some proof for whatever awful reason :(

Caporegime
Apparently he also did "odd jobs" (i'll leave that up to peoples imagination) and looked after pets for people. So safe to say they probably got pumped. =/

Caporegime
It sounds like he has said something to a fellow inmate who has then told police.
Testimony from other inmates is of extremely dubious worth tho, from what I've read in the past.

They'll either stitch each other up over a grudge or in an attempt to get something for themselves..

Seems to be a lot of jumping to conclusions unless there's a whole lot more evidence they aren't revealing to the press.

He was in region (how many miles away?) and received a phone call on the day of the disappearance? And that's evidence of what, exactly?

Associate
Testimony from other inmates is of extremely dubious worth tho, from what I've read in the past.

They'll either stitch each other up over a grudge or in an attempt to get something for themselves..

Seems to be a lot of jumping to conclusions unless there's a whole lot more evidence they aren't revealing to the press.

He was in region (how many miles away?) and received a phone call on the day of the disappearance? And that's evidence of what, exactly?

I assume there's more evidence that hasn't been reported. They probably also traced his mobile phone movements. He also changed the title deed of his Jag the next day. I've also heard talk he recorded footage of his victims so this is a possibility.

Soldato

The german police have said that they know how Madeleine died, so they must have a fair bit of evidence that they've not released details of.

Associate
Either way I do hope they find her for some closure for the family. Beyond that, a monumental amount of resources have been poured into this thing and I know that most families don't have the same for their missing children but if it were my kid, i would hope...

Man of Honour
Er, how did they debunk it?

The BBC showed the full cadaver dog incidents.
One copper was having to shove cuddle cat in the dogs face and he still wasn't interested.
Around the car they showed no real interest other than the normal jumping up & down to sniff.
They normally go a bit mental when they find something because they want a treat.

Back
Top Bottom