Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
How do you know GSync is on? I have vsync off, it says it can introduce input lag and it feels weird with it on, though I turned it on in the game options, not sure if it's different in NCP.

For G-sync the optimal settings are as follows

Nvidia Control Panel:

G-sync on
V-sync on

In game:

V-sync off

There is an indicator in the NV control panel you can turn on for G-sync.

Also its advised to cap your frame rate with Control panel or Afterburner to a few frames under your monitor refresh rate

Caporegime
How do you know GSync is on? I have vsync off, it says it can introduce input lag and it feels weird with it on, though I turned it on in the game options, not sure if it's different in NCP.

For G-sync the optimal settings are as follows

Nvidia Control Panel:

G-sync on
V-sync on

In game:

V-sync off

There is an indicator in the NV control panel you can turn on for G-sync.

Also its advised to cap your frame rate with Control panel or Afterburner to a few frames under your monitor refresh rate

Very much this, was just about to post the same thing :D :D

Soldato
Good stuff. Im the same as above;

Nvidia Control Panel:
G-sync on
V-sync on

In game:
V-sync off

You may be able to check on your monitor too. On mine I go into OSD and can enable 'Refresh rate num' It shows in top right corner the refresh rate which is always in sync with FPS from in game display in top left.
I did find setting the NCP fps limit to 90 (100hz monitor) didnt work as well as setting the game custom fps limit to 90. NCP would always jump higher than 100 causing screen tearing / strange banding. Same if you set 97fps max, 95fps max or 93fps max, there was occasionally a jump to over 100fps which would look horrible. 90fps max in game works perfect

Soldato
Yep. I seem to be seeing more obvious cheering since the last big upgrade. Maybe just a coincidence. I tend to just leave the game as soon as I see an obvious cheat.

really must try more game types as well. I still only play death match.

if anyone wants to add me I’ll be on later for a blast. Kid-Loco46.

Soldato
Is it just me who doesn't like playing War Zone?

To be honest, I've not even played War Zone but I hate Fortnite, Apex Legends, etc. Basically any of those huge, Battle Royale type games.

It's probably because my skill level is rubbish :p, but to me it's jump from plane, land somewhere on map, grab a gun, wander around looking for some action then get popped off by a sniper. i just find the standard MP maps more accessible and enjoyable.

I find Ground War just about acceptable and maybe play the odd game of that now and again.

Soldato
Is it just me who doesn't like playing War Zone?

I started with warzone but haven't touched it since I bought the full game.

I don't think I am patient enough for BR games in general, played a fair bit of Pubg but never truly loved it, plus it's incredibly rage inducing spending 20mins skulking around only to be killed and have to start again.

Probably just that I'm a filthy casual now more than anything and just want games I can jump straight in to.

Caporegime
I'm running the Nexus, should I try the archangel?

The archangel gives you only slightly more range (5%), but the ADS time is slower. Depends how you play really. It has better iron sights but I find it too slow for me.

[Archangel] +4 frames ADS +45% range -3.5% movement speed

[Nexus] +2 frames ADS +40% range -3% movement speed

I use nexus, monolithic suppressor, commando grip, 60 mag, void grip

Soldato
Guys....

I've realised my season 3 has enough BP that would pay for season 4. I was going to wait until 4 was released... i'm right is saying that if i paid for season 3 now all my progress would be unlocked yes?

Have you currently got the free S3?

So if you're currently on the free one and buy the full one, youll get enough BP to buy S4 Battlepass with?

Soldato
What do you mean free? Season 3 is locked for me?

I;m on level 62 which works out enough bp with the 10% on the 1000 you buy

Sorry not free, but the "free" version of it where you only get something every few levels if that makes sense?

If i can get the "paid" season 4 battle pass for "free" by buying Season 3 now i'll do the same!

Back
Top Bottom