The Big Photographic Deals thread

Soldato
Just a freebie for anyone who might be interested. Luminar 3 is FREE - for a very short period apparently:

https://skylum.com/fstoppers-luminar?clickid=TP51twUT7xyOTJrwUx0Mo3EUUki2X4Sn4xftUE0&irpid=29332&utm_content=BANNER&utm_source=FlexOffers.com, LLC&utm_campaign=mediapartner_cpa&utm_medium=cpa&aclid=&platform=IR&utm_term=Luminar 2018 AI Sky Enhancer - NL

Understandably it's a generation behind Luminar 4 but since it's free I'm sure it would make a useful addition and at least give you a taste of it if you would rather buy 4 down the line.
It could make a decent companion along with the current half price Affinity Photo offer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Panasonic GX80 with 12-32 mm lens £329 on Amazon.

This is a great entry/mid range camera despite being a few years old now. The 12-32mm may be a kit lens but it is compact and sharp, I was surprised by the quality for a "kit lens."

I own this camera.

Caporegime
Soldato
There are a couple of decent offers going on for the Olympus E-M10 MIII.

E‑M10 Mark III Pancake Kit (14‑42MM F3.5‑5.6) - £449 - Olympus Direct

E-M10 Mark III with 14-42mm and 40-150mm R Lenses - £499 - Jessops

It is a stylish, entry line 16MP camera from Olympus capable of recording 4K video and has built in image stabilisation.

Soldato
Looks like Amazon made a price mistake on the Fuji X100v this morning and quickly corrected it £799. Apparently those who ordered it have got dispatch emails.

Soldato
Looks like Amazon made a price mistake on the Fuji X100v this morning and quickly corrected it £799. Apparently those who ordered it have got dispatch emails.

This happened on a Panasonic G9 a year ago I got a dispatch email but it got cancelled later on.

A real bargain if anyone does get the camera at that price.

Soldato
This happened on a Panasonic G9 a year ago I got a dispatch email but it got cancelled later on.

A real bargain if anyone does get the camera at that price.

I got mine from Panamozz. Great for daily images of the family. I'm not spending time processing which is why I got it. Slip it in the jacket pocket, pick a film simulation and click.

Soldato
Panasonic G9 with the 12-60 Lumix kit lens is on sale at £899 at UK Digital. This is a very good price for this. The G9 is a feature packed camera.

I'm not sure if UK Digital do grey imports so best to check that if it concerns you, Amazon are selling the body only at the same price.

Associate
Panasonic G9 with the 12-60 Lumix kit lens is on sale at £899 at UK Digital. This is a very good price for this. The G9 is a feature packed camera.

I'm not sure if UK Digital do grey imports so best to check that if it concerns you, Amazon are selling the body only at the same price.

They are grey imports, and its not that great a price as it’s not the Pana-Leica lens, but the ‘standard kit’ lens - which isn’t terrible but it’s not nearly as good.

Back
Top Bottom