Football and the Coronavirus

Caporegime
I would expect a club the size of Leeds to have something better than iFollow.

iFollow is garbage but for those who support the lower league sides it at least allows them to watch the game, well most of it anyway when the camera man can pan across quickly enough :D

Don
Are the ball boys/girls still going to be doing there jobs?
I heard not
Just watching the Leverkusen - Bayern game now and they're their but not doing the standard ball boy jobs. They're wearing PPE, collecting the balls when they're hit into the stands, disinfecting them and placing them around the side of the pitch.

edit: I should say that I assume they're ball boys. It's hard to tell with the PPE on - it could just be club staff.

Associate
Leeds have got a streaming service they used this season for games, it did have some early issues last season but that could have been a problem with infrastructure at some away games or someone hadn't pressed the right button after kick off...

Caporegime
Do you think pundits and commentators will all be working from home, or is there a possibility they’ll be allowed at the stadium or socially distanced together in a studio?

I’m sure Sky could afford to test them regularly.

Don
Do you think pundits and commentators will all be working from home, or is there a possibility they’ll be allowed at the stadium or socially distanced together in a studio?

I’m sure Sky could afford to test them regularly.
According to the article below it looks like commentators will be allowed in the stadium however pundits will be working from off-site studios. There will then be a limited number of written press and radio allowed in + the PL's own broadcasting staff and club staff:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...interviews-Premier-League-games-rejected.html

Back
Top Bottom