** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

I've got Samsung's new gaming monitor range available to pre-order.

They have amazing specs being 240Hz 1ms VA panels. They are also Freesync and G-Sync compatible!

I am really looking forward to the reviews on these but if you want to make sure of a panel come launch get your pre-orders on now!

Stock should be landing around June/July but please take with a grain of salt, as with all ETA's currently.

Samsung Odyssey LC49G95TSSUXEN 49" 5120x1440 VA 240Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Gaming M @ £1,279.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...ync-Compatible-Curved-Gaming-M-MO-247-SA.html

LC49G95TSSUXEN, Resolution 5120x1440, Display Size 49", Refresh Rate 240Hz, FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 2500:1, Panel Type VA, Curved 1000R, Height/Tilt/Swivel adjust

Only £1,279.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Samsung Odyssey LC32G75TQSUXEN 32" 2560x1440 VA 240Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Gaming Monitor @ £629.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...ync-Compatible-Curved-Gaming-M-MO-246-SA.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 32", Refresh Rate 240Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 2500:1, Panel Type VA, Curved 1000R, HDR 600, Height adjust, Swivel

Only £629.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Samsung Odyssey LC27G75TQSUXEN 27" 2560x1440 VA 240Hz 1ms Freesync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Gaming M @ £549.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...ync-Compatible-Curved-Gaming-M-MO-242-SA.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 240Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 2500:1, Panel Type VA, Curved 1000R, HDR600, Height Adjust, Swivel

Only £549.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I have to admit that the 49" really appeals. wondering how it will compare to my Asus X34 Predator for gaming and photo editing...the ever difficult quandary of pre order or wait until reviews are in :D

Associate
gifs_13.gif

Associate
I've just place a pre-order for the G9 too. Currently have a triple 27" set up which truthfully whilst convenient, is a little painful on the neck. I'm hoping this will tick a lot of boxes both for gaming and work.

Associate
I put my pre-order in as soon as it was up on the site. Seeing the other Odysssey monitors go up for pre-order I assumed the G9 would go up at some point as well and was buzzing when it did. (checked the new monitors page a few times a week)
Wish the site was better at ETAs tho; not everyone goes on the forum, and I find it strange how you pay in full way before dispatch without knowing when it's even due. Maybe a deposit or something would be better for customers?
Also, if the 'Stock should be landing around June/July' as mention above, shouldn't it say that on the product page? Either way I'm very much looking forward to seeing my G9!
O

Associate
I put my pre-order in as soon as it was up on the site. Seeing the other Odysssey monitors go up for pre-order I assumed the G9 would go up at some point as well and was buzzing when it did. (checked the new monitors page a few times a week)
Wish the site was better at ETAs tho; not everyone goes on the forum, and I find it strange how you pay in full way before dispatch without knowing when it's even due. Maybe a deposit or something would be better for customers?
Also, if the 'Stock should be landing around June/July' as mention above, shouldn't it say that on the product page? Either way I'm very much looking forward to seeing my G9!
O

I too have a G9 on pre order and totally agree with all you say here - would be nice to have a clearer idea on when they are due in - especially as they are taking the money immeadiately instead of waiting until they are exactly in stock.

Soldato
Very tempting! Sent back my Asus monitor due to QC issues. That 32" looks very tempting. Are there many 1440p monitors about that support 240hz? Tends to be 1080p from what I've seen.

Ordered the 32" version, looks excellent. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Hey would this be good for mainly office work? and some light video editing and graphic design.

I do want to game but im considering it mainly for work/productivity so not sure if this 1000R curve will hinder that. Any thoughts?

Associate
Hey would this be good for mainly office work? and some light video editing and graphic design.

I do want to game but im considering it mainly for work/productivity so not sure if this 1000R curve will hinder that. Any thoughts?

I am a professional editor and I have preordered one primarily for work, I too am a little anxious about the 1000R curve and do wonder if I would be better off with an 1800R one but the price difference between the G9 Odyssey and the
C49RG90 is fairly minimal so thought I would give G9 a go.

Soldato

Depends what sort of games you might want to play. If non demanding fps type games then perhaps the Philips 499P9H/00 or the LG 49WL95C-W are worth a look as both are 5120x1440 but 60Hz and the LG is an IPS panel.

Associate
Has anyone found the actual physical dimensions of the G9 anywhere? I am interested to know how deep the monitor will be with that 1000R curve as if you look at the brochure for it it looks quite a bit 'deeper' than a 1800R monitor.

UPDATE! Its on the actual Overclockers website info page - D'oh!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom