What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Back to Stellaris.... haven't played in ages as I found the typeface used blurry and gave me headaches after a while - but found a nice little mod that changes it to a clearer type which makes the world of difference.

Soldato
Stuck on the final boss of both Gears Tactics and Jedi Fallen Order. I refuse to lower the difficulty levels though.

Is there a greater feeling than force pushing a group of enemies off a cliff? If so I have yet to find it.

Soldato
Started Borderlands 2 since it was free. Bit stuck on Captain Flynt, but have just decided to do some side missions in the meantime, already picked up some better guns and more skills.

Associate
Severance: Blade of Darkness :) Finally got it working on Windoze 10 :D
I never did complete it and I'm still just as hopeless as I was all those years ago when it first came out.
Once you get acclimatized to the ancient graphics it actually looks really good. I'd forgotten just how atmospheric it was.
Oh the sheer joy of cutting off enemy limbs and wielding them as clubs, or hurling dismembered body parts into the distance....

Caporegime
Hell Hunt.

A two-level demo is currently available on itch.io. It's a WIP but I recommend taking a look at this if you like fps titles, particularly those such as Dusk, Quake, Project Warlock, and so on.

Demo release trailer:

Last edited:
Soldato
Doom Eternal and Red Alert Remaster, both are great, graphics on RA could be better

Forgot Doom Eternal was even a game. I've been playing rocket league, stopped playing division 2. Breakpoint is just totally disappointing when I pick it up. After 70+ hours I'm totally bored of AC Odyssey. Basically ran out of single.player games I'm into having finished Control, Star Wars, Wildlands and (mostly) Div 2 this year. Might buy Doom Eternal.

Back
Top Bottom