** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
anyone else not seeing the g-sync option in the nvidia drivers anymore with this monitor?

edit I think my 980ti is the issue

works gsync fine with full gsync monitor

but gsync compatible needs a series 10 card...?

Last edited:
Associate
Monitor got delivered today.

This is my second LG 27GL850. Both monitors setup and looking good.

I had to purchase from elsewhere as there is no stock at ocuk.

Associate
One or two reviews said the 850 was a bit washed out for an IPS panel. Have you noticed this with either of yours?

Had mine for 6 months now. Colours look absolutely fine.

The reds are a little too saturated by default, imho (and other reviews have mentioned this), so I toned them down a bit in the settings. My settings are posted on this very thread.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I actually had ordered a 34GK950F which is being delivered today but seeing this price I can't stomach £800 when I could buy 2 of these and still have change! I had this monitor previously but sold it as I wasn't unsure if I needed a gaming monitor, turns out that after trying various monitors the 27GL850 was the best. So I'll likely get this and a 2nd 4K LG to have best of both worlds setup.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I ordered another. Been wanting to go dual monitor for work/productivity. Having 2 identical monitors will make it easier to setup and have consistent experience across both monitors.

Associate
I can’t see a reason not to go for one at £359. I think that’s the original price that they launched with which is what they really should be selling for one year later.

Soldato
I can’t see a reason not to go for one at £359. I think that’s the original price that they launched with which is what they really should be selling for one year later.

OcUK preorders started at the beginning of July 2019 and were at £449. I don't think the monitor got shipped until very late in the year, so really the monitor has been out 7 or 8 months, not one year :)

Back
Top Bottom