Asus x570 tuf problems with nvme and rgb memory

Associate
Hi all. Looking for some help with my recent build. If I try to use the lower nvme slot (with heatsink) and my nvme, the system won't boot it won't even post. Nvme is a sabrent rocket q 1tb. It works o.k on the top slot. I also have an issue with my corsair vengeance rgb. The rgb works but when in windows after about an hour the rgb just stops working. All drivers are upto date and running latest bios on mobo. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.
RD.

I can understand why it may not boot if Windows was installed on the NVME while it was in the top slot.
You would probably have to run a repair from the installation USB/DVD media to correct the boot record.

But you should be able to POST and enter the BIOS after the drive is physically moved.

BTW I do use the bottom m2 slot on my TUF instead of the top slot, but I didn't switch that is how I originally set it up.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
thanks for your reply , got it sorted now . Turns out its the motherboard , just got a new one delivered and its all ok . currently running with nvme in the lower slot . about to send the other one back .

Back
Top Bottom