Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Desk extension

G0fFN0I.jpg

I now need a new rug, a square one :)

But its awesome, it's added a full meter onto one end. All the space. Full blown desk rearrangement needed.

Before in case anyone wanted a reference.

gZpA8b6.jpg

Soldato
For the past year or so, I've used my old motorbike rucksack (Kreiga) when cycling, but I finally got an actual cycling backpack...

gJD5eich.jpg

Seems quite clever, it's got a mesh frame at the back to keep the actual backpack off your body and let the air flow... which was always a bit of an issue with the Kreiga. The increased possibility of a sweaty start to the day.

Soldato
For the past year or so, I've used my old motorbike rucksack (Kreiga) when cycling, but I finally got an actual cycling backpack...

gJD5eich.jpg

Seems quite clever, it's got a mesh frame at the back to keep the actual backpack off your body and let the air flow... which was always a bit of an issue with the Kreiga. The increased possibility of a sweaty start to the day.

I need something like this. On both my motorbike or bicycle I use an old Berghaus bag that is probably getting on for 10 years and has completely lost its shape. Always end up with a really sweaty back on the bicycle as it sticks to my back. No airflow at all

Soldato
Desk extension...

But its awesome, it's added a full meter onto one end. All the space. Full blown desk rearrangement needed.

How are you finding the Streamcam? And also if you painted it... what colour is the paint on the wall?

Permabanned
Desk extension

G0fFN0I.jpg

gZpA8b6.jpg
That is so chavvy, what's next a corner sofa for the other side of the room?

Phate is always changing something, can't leave it a-be for a moment. ha A corner sofa that's black? ;)

Caporegime
How are you finding the Streamcam? And also if you painted it... what colour is the paint on the wall?
Hey!

Love the Streamcam, really pleased with it :)

I did paint the walls - here is the colour. https://deco.cin.com/pt/en/blue-revelation-e703-sea-clay-4

I know its a Portuguese brand, but if you like it hopefully you can find something similar to it in the UK :) - depending on the light its either a blue, a grey or a green. Generally it sits somewhere sort of in the middle of all of that. I like it, its very calming :)

Soldato
Hey!

Love the Streamcam, really pleased with it :)

I did paint the walls - here is the colour. https://deco.cin.com/pt/en/blue-revelation-e703-sea-clay-4

I know its a Portuguese brand, but if you like it hopefully you can find something similar to it in the UK :) - depending on the light its either a blue, a grey or a green. Generally it sits somewhere sort of in the middle of all of that. I like it, its very calming :)

Excellent, thanks. It's more or less the exact colour (as it appears on your walls) I had in mind for a new home office set up :), though it does look greyer in the link

Caporegime
Excellent, thanks. It's more or less the exact colour (as it appears on your walls) I had in mind for a new home office set up :), though it does look greyer in the link

I got it in a matt finish as well. Just so you know :) - but yeah definitely darker on the walls vs the monitor.

When the light is directly on the walls it looks grey. I know the website classifies it as a blue. Aim for a dullish turqoise kind of colour and I think you're on the right track :D

Back
Top Bottom