Funkopops! Those plastic statue things

Soldato
Not really a collector no but is into board games and all that stuff. yes there are 10000s i have bought one before but its these setboxes i really need to know. Only a shop guy will be able to tell me. I might as well just fire off an email. Ill give it 24h.

Someone here might work in a shop or be into them.

I wish they made battleships dressed as Japanese schoolgirls because i would buy all of them

Sorry, I am not a shop.

Soldato
wish they made battleships dressed as Japanese schoolgirls because i would buy all of them

You'd probably need to mortgage you house first.

But yeah Funkopop's are cheap tat and I hate those
lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then...

Last edited:
Soldato
Alarm bells always start ringing when I see rows of these all still boxed behind people on Youtube.

I'm a fan of detailed models and action figures, but these always look like a cry for help to me.

Caporegime
I don't get it. They are hideous!

They aren't even rare either. They make them in the millions. So I don't get the idea of collecting them a thing either.

But there are people out there spending £20k on a single poke on cards, etc too.

I personally don't know anyone who would buy these, but I don't hang about with sweaty nerds.

There is one guy who is into manga at work and yeah he probably should be on a register.

Caporegime
Your membership of this forum says otherwise...

None of my mates can build a pc. Only one actually owns a gaming pc and he paid a company to build it for him even though both I and his brother can build them.

None of them have been to comic con.

None of them are big gamers apart from 2 and one of them only plays fifa.

Like I said I don't hang about with sweaty nerds. The only remotely sweaty thing would be we play a card game for money on occasion called poker.

Other than that it is usually a **** up in the west end 9 times out of 10 when we are together.

Back
Top Bottom