Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Got a marked key second day of the wipe, ran dorms marked room uncontested for quite a few runs.

In one day I found 2 Weapons Cases, Sicc Case, 2 Keytools, Dogtag case and day after a Grenade case.

Tried running a few last night and every run was a **** show, lots of folks with access to flea market and keys now.

Soldato
I also think playing as SCAV helps, it doesn't really matter if I die. The most annoying thing is the 20min cool down!!

If you upgrade the intelligence centre you can get it down to 13 minutes. Expensive but rather worth it!

Sorry if you already know that.

Soldato
I'd ignore the hideout for a while, it's a huge money sink and best spent elsewhere while you're learning the game.
Yeh I really need to learn the game. I’ve lost everything in my main character apart from a couple pistols and I can’t use SCAV for another 15minutes.....

Is it normal To lose all your items at the start?

Associate
Yeh I really need to learn the game. I’ve lost everything in my main character apart from a couple pistols and I can’t use SCAV for another 15minutes.....

Is it normal To lose all your items at the start?

You can reset your character to get everything back (and start missions etc again)

Can't remember how to do it though, think you have to log on to the website.

Soldato
Ive been playing this for a a while now and I'm still pretty crap. I still seem to get shot by someone I can't see and last night didn't manage to extract at all over 6 rounds, with each round earning me like 200 xp and I've pretty much run out of guns now. It's a tough / demoralising game!

Soldato
Ive been playing this for a a while now and I'm still pretty crap. I still seem to get shot by someone I can't see and last night didn't manage to extract at all over 6 rounds, with each round earning me like 200 xp and I've pretty much run out of guns now. It's a tough / demoralising game!

I have 1200 plus hours in the game and started out this wipe exiting 2 out of 20!! raids as PMC - It can be brutal at times, very frustrating, but it is a hardcore shooter and with that comes some very tough/step learning.

Stick with it

Soldato
If you buy the game around about Xmas time, you get a bonus pack of items which are delivered via an in game message. To collect these you have to go to the EFT website, login and then claim it. When there's a wipe, you have to repeat the process. So you're not getting more additional free stuff, it's just having to re-claim the stuff you got originally.

Back
Top Bottom