Call of Duty: Warzone

Soldato
On the Xbox. I press the guide button then press X to capture.

Eventually it will pop up and say preparing clip but there's no sign of it anywhere on the Xbox.

Its failed on 4 captures now. Only got 1 that worked and that was a test.

Soldato
Its failed on 4 captures now. Only got 1 that worked and that was a test.
Very odd, that's exactly the same as what I do. Never had one fail on me, when did you last do a full Xbox power off? Maybe try that to clear any gremlins. And review your clip/capture settings, see if anything there might be out of place.

Soldato
Soldato
Have tried to play this a few time, but the sound design is so horrific I can't play it. Far away shots sound far to close, with weird sound bounce reverb all over the show I can't tell with any real accuracy here shots are coming from.

Soldato
Have tried to play this a few time, but the sound design is so horrific I can't play it. Far away shots sound far to close, with weird sound bounce reverb all over the show I can't tell with any real accuracy here shots are coming from.
There's quite a few variables here considering your sound setup and the subjectivity of audio. But game-wise they have a few different sound-stage options, try some of those and see if one suits you better. I agree that the distance of gunfire can be tricky, but I attribute that to the various weapons/configurations. You shouldn't be struggling to pinpoint the direction of gunfire though.

Personally I think the sound design is very immersive, being able to hear footsteps is critical and the louder rifles crack for miles, making silencers a strong tactical choice.

Don
For the PS4ers, does anyone have regular crashes in this game? ie, once a week (playing every night!)? Usually some random error. Googling suggests the PS4 can't cope with the frame rate of explosions and so forth so its recommended to turn boost mode off, we've done that but it still happens. The other PS4 Pro in the house never gets it, dodgy PS4 potentially?

Soldato
ive not had a single crash on my ancient ps4 ! it does get pretty loud at times

only game i can remember crashes with was hitman and i think that was a corrupt installation

Soldato
Gents

I want to use a keyboard + mouse on the Xbox for COD Warzone, and although cursor and keyboard all work I can not change the "Input device" which has a padlock on it within the game options?

Or am I missing something?

Associate
Gents

I want to use a keyboard + mouse on the Xbox for COD Warzone, and although cursor and keyboard all work I can not change the "Input device" which has a padlock on it within the game options?

Or am I missing something?

Are you in a lobby when doing it? You can only change input method when not in a lobby because matchmaking uses input method as a factor.

Soldato
I've played on Xbox one x since release.

If I move over to playstation will all my unlocks/stats follow me ?

For example I've brought the season 4 battle pass on Xbox will that transfer over to PS4 ?

Thanks Ben

Associate
I currently have warzone downloaded which I guess already includes the standard game.

If I buy a physical copy of Modern Warfare will I have to re-download all the updates etc again?

Soldato
I tried "playing" this the other night. Got through tutorial fine but then jumped out of a plane and had no idea what was going on. Oh its another tutorial, OK. Then went in to a live game straight away. Parachuted down, landed, walked 2 metres and someone killed me.

I'm fairly competent COD WW2 player in MP but like that and this the instructions on what to do in the menus, setting up player, load out etc are all completely devoid of any information. I've been playing games for years but nearly always SP. So why is MP so confusing and have no real instructions or info on what to do.

When I watch YouTube videos in things they talk at 100mph and finish it still feeling lost. Its like the game developers and you tubers presume you already play and are pros.

Or I'm just old and should stick to playing pinball.

Back
Top Bottom