**OVERCLOCKERS UK WELCOMES JONSBO COMPONENTS**

Soldato
About time!

Bought the W2 a few years back - it was pretty much the most compact ATX case I could find (to fit into an IKEA Besta media unit) - happy to say it's been brilliant at keeping my 3700X & EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra cool, with room for a 280mm AIO (Kraken X62).

I'm just about to swap my cooling for the Alphacool Eisbaer 280 and Eisblock with an exta 240mm rad in the bottom.

Cable channels are well thought out and there's heaps of room behind the motherboard.

The stock fans are excellent - I originally swapped the front 2x 140 for Silent Wings, but found the Jonsbo ones shifted more air without any extra noise.

Bought my son the m-ATX C3 Plus for his AM4 rig - it's not quite as hefty as the W2 (thinner panels), but is equally well thought out.

Happy to recommend - excellent value.

Associate
The Jonsbo CR-1200 heatsink. Will that be good enough for a 3600X. Limited on cooler height off 130mm, was going to get the Artic Freezer 2 AIO but the price has shot up in the past few weeks. just after a cheap cooler till the price comes back down.

Soldato
@Robbie_G

Any chance you could stock the fans from this cooler separately?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/jonsbo-cr-1400-92mm-argb-cpu-cooler-black-hs-004-jb.html

Noticed some talk on Reddit where someone has bought several of these coolers just to get the fans. Seems absolute madness, but 92mm RGB fans are really difficult to find without resorting to unbranded stuff from Ali Express.

AFAIK there are no companies stocking individual 92mm RGB fans in the UK, Europe, or the US. Given how popular SFF stuff is getting, you could maybe shift some of these fans.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G

Any chance you could stock the fans from this cooler separately?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/jonsbo-cr-1400-92mm-argb-cpu-cooler-black-hs-004-jb.html

Noticed some talk on Reddit where someone has bought several of these coolers just to get the fans. Seems absolute madness, but 92mm RGB fans are really difficult to find without resorting to unbranded stuff from Ali Express.

AFAIK there are no companies stocking individual 92mm RGB fans in the UK, Europe, or the US. Given how popular SFF stuff is getting, you could maybe shift some of these fans.

Hi,

I have made the enquiry regarding the fan. Hopefully we will hear back quickly.

Back
Top Bottom