• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
The question is, which is the more expensive of the two? I'd wager the digital edition will have a larger capacity SSD, and so it will be more expensive. Time will tell.

Soldato
As I mention above, not if it has twice the SSD space.

A) Nothing has been suggested that's going to be the case, their new SSD is super expensive and doubling to 2TB on a M.2 is bad enough
B) Digital games for consoles are stupidly expensive even years after release, and the "digital sales" they have are a joke

Soldato
Why did any one expect Sony tell us the price? Tonight was just to show it off/games.

I suspect Sony will wanna try come in lower than Microsoft again and let the them annouce cost first personally

Soldato
Honestly aside from the Squareenix Project which is probably just a concept at this point, nothing really blew me away graphically, yeah Horizon looked nice but its just not my type of game. The only new game that really got my attention was Pragmata but I have no idea what type of game it is at this point.

The design is surprising, never expected it to look like that. I don't mind it honestly, I'm someone that doesn't care what the thing looks like, I felt the same about the Series X. I do like that both consoles look very different from each other. However I'm staying the HELL away from the Digital SKU because the cost of games on the PS Store is vomit worthy.

Basically the whole thing was "MEH." With no details about backwards compatibility, I'll be waiting a year or two before deciding whether to buy or not.

Back
Top Bottom