Star Wars Squadrons

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
EA just announced a new SW game focuses on space fighter combat. Looks promising but won't jump on the hype train just yet. :)

Soldato
Didn’t listen to the sound what does it say? The footage was the same as a mission in Starfighter Assault in BF2.

I enjoyed that so more missions would be good if it’s cheap.
Yeah, no footage of the new game. It was leaked, but not officially revealed yet.

Worried this'll be MP only, although Motive worked on the SP in Battlefront rather than MP I think?

Man of Honour
EA confirmed it now:

Livestream starting Monday 15th June at 1600 BST.

Please let this be good. It's this sort of thing that can make people buy VR.

My dream would be for them to make a killer single player, but with ongoing multiplayer that's actually worth playing and has a fully fledged set of features/progression/ranked mode to keep a player base interested rather than just being an afterthought. Like Star Wars War Thunder but not F2P.

Soldato
If its mp then forget it, im getting sick of all these sw games thats focused on mp, i want a good sp campaign story. The new sp sw even i dont fancy cos it looks like a tomb raider style game all that jumping over stuff blah.

Still waiting on kotor 3 tbh.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Who are you kidding you'll still be playing apex!

Haha - ESO cough Eso.... :D

Yeah, no footage of the new game. It was leaked, but not officially revealed yet.

Worried this'll be MP only, although Motive worked on the SP in Battlefront rather than MP I think?

Think they announced this will be mostly focused on MP, there will be a SP mode but it will be very short appetiser.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gameranx on YouTube mentioned in their Friday news show that they thought this will have a single player campaign but maybe a short one and that it will be MP focused.

@5:05

Soldato
I don’t see this being SP as those skins and Battle passes ain’t going to sell themselves.
Space Ship cosmetics and customisation is absolutely plum for some monetisation tactics and the kids gotta look cool ain’t they so I doubt EA is going to disappoint them in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom