VW Scirocco (137, 138)2.0 TDI 2015 64 REG - Lambada sensor information ????

Soldato
Need some help guys/girls, looking for part numbers, my local vw would not give me the part numbers for the lambada sensors

Engine Type : CUUB
bank 1 sensor 1
bank 1 sensor 2

does anyone have OEM original parts information so i can source the parts cheaper else where
or bosch oem alternatives ? that work with my car.

Thanks.

there is no way im paying VW prices there out of this world for instance i have been quoated from VW sensor 1 £195 and sensor 2 £151 and £60 1 hour job labor god dam extortionate prices
and as for labor the job should only take 20-30 minutes tops.

Soldato
OP
Try Eurocarparts.

tried them already buddy, seems they only have one but not the other one. i think the one they have is BANK 1 SENSOR 2
but they dont supply the other one. or i cant see it cause only shows up one for my car i need both the one that goes after the catylist and the one that goes before the catylist. pre and post.

Soldato
My vehicle data is a bit out of date now and doesn't cover that specific engine code/year.

But if it is similar to the vehicles it does cover, the sensor 1 on the TDi is a good deal more than "Just" an oxygen sensor.

It may well be the case that it is sufficiently VW specific that it isn't available on the open after market (IE VW OEM parts only). Even if you could get a Bosch number.

It wouldn't be the first time I have come across this issue.

You could try TPS spares if you do not want to go through the local dealer. (Though I don't know if they do private sales)

Soldato
OP
i have a vagcom rosstech tool that can access the cars modules and stuff.
is it possible i can get the lambada sensor part numbers from that device ??

Soldato
OP
Why are you changing both sensors ? Unlikely both would fail at the same time.

I thought i read somewhere that when one goes bad and you replace it then the other ends up going bad a short wile after and requres replacment i was thinking that replacing both they would need replaced in the future around the same time lol

Soldato
OP
Front Oxygen Sensor is VW Part number: 03L 906 262 Q, Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor, bosch part number 0 281 004 191

Rear Oxygen Sensor is VW Part number: 04L 906 262 B. This is a Bosch LSU4.2 sensor Bosch part number 0281 004 429

Buy from a reputable source as there are a lot of fake Bosch Lambda sensors out there

https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/scirocco/sci/2015-786/9/906-906010/#2

Question for you pal, since you know how to read that website properly, you wouldnt happen to know the OEM part numbers for a waterpump and cambelt replacment BOSCH would you for my Scirroco ? cheers.

Man of Honour
Question for you pal, since you know how to read that website properly, you wouldnt happen to know the OEM part numbers for a waterpump and cambelt replacment BOSCH would you for my Scirroco ? cheers.

They aren't necessarily a Bosch part so it might not be possible to cross reference the part numbers.

Lambda sensors are fairly easy as you'll find minor variants of those part numbers fitted to whole heap of makes/models since the early 2000s.

Dark side do sell a complete genuinely VW timing belt kit and they're usually a good chunk cheaper than direct

https://www.darksidedevelopments.co...l-mk7-platform-cambelt-kit-04l-198-119-a.html

Soldato
OP
They aren't necessarily a Bosch part so it might not be possible to cross reference the part numbers.

Lambda sensors are fairly easy as you'll find minor variants of those part numbers fitted to whole heap of makes/models since the early 2000s.

Dark side do sell a complete genuinely VW timing belt kit and they're usually a good chunk cheaper than direct

https://www.darksidedevelopments.co...l-mk7-platform-cambelt-kit-04l-198-119-a.html

dam pal that shop is a hella expensive lol £276 for waterpump and cambelt kit for my car. i found much cheaper versions on ebay

Back
Top Bottom