Buds

Associate
I'm looking to get a new set of buds.
Looking at either the Samsung buds as I have a samsung phone or the B&O beoplay E8.
Also looked at the Bose true wireless buds.
Dare I ask which are the best......

I know sound is each to there own but build quality, battery life and bass act. Anyone owned these.

Associate
I have owned the original Samsung buds and the updated Samsung buds+ and now own the sony WF-1000XMK3 .
I have to say the sony are leagues ahead my only gripe is the sonys are harder to fit in ear because of there design but the sound on the sony is far better.

Associate
I've got the WF-1000XMK3 and the Galaxy Buds +

I prefer the the Galaxy Buds + they sound like decent iems, good timbre, actually sound fairly even, natural they surprised me a lot. They have fairly decent resolution, they resolved a lot of micro detail for a wireless set I expected them to be like the airpods. They fit in the ear beautifully My only gripe is they have a little peak in treble that makes them sound ever so slightly artificially airy, I'm nit picking, if they had a boosted bass you wouldn't notice it and in fact hitting bass boost masks it completely.

The Sonys are warmer. but they have a really weird timbre, kind of like the Sony Z7, 1R, pretty much all of them where they sound, I dunno odd, peak, bassy voices sound gritty, treble is cucked. I find the Sonys to be tuned for that typical fun sound so to many they may sound better, depends on what sort of listener you are.

The Airpod Pros are pretty nice, they remind me of the Galaxy buds, slightly less resolving but smoother treble, a bit thicker in the mid bass. Never tried the E8 but never really rated B&O stuff personally.

Associate
OP
I ended up ordering the buds+ quite surprised how good they are, like you say they just fit. And the wearables app you can tune them to your own taste. Another 2 things I found good, they auto pair to your phone when you open the case thought that was a good touch, And the abient sound can choose to hear whats going on around you or nothing at all.

Associate
I ended up ordering the buds+ quite surprised how good they are, like you say they just fit. And the wearables app you can tune them to your own taste. Another 2 things I found good, they auto pair to your phone when you open the case thought that was a good touch, And the abient sound can choose to hear whats going on around you or nothing at all.

Enjoy make sure you toggle the dolby atmos.
I have to admit i liked the buds+ but i personally think the sound on the sony is better for my ears and i miss the wearable app lol. to be able to have your phone read out your notifications i really miss that.

Back
Top Bottom