£200 Spec Me

Soldato
So I was previously considering the Aurous monitor I posted before but have had a rethink and re-budget.

Currently I game on https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-25UM58-P-ultrawide-monitor

As much as I love ultra wide I find the screen too small now, I also feel it's colours just don't pop, no matter what settings or game I feel it's just abit dull.

I have never played on anything higher than 60hz so I don't know of I'd find 144hz above worth while.

I use a 1070 and do not plan on changing that.

I'm thinking minium of 27" screen, nothing higher though

Man of Honour
You will see a significant improvement in motion clarity and gaming experience going to a high refresh rate display. The AOC 27G2U (144Hz model) is an excellent budget gaming monitor in that size

Soldato
OP
You will see a significant improvement in motion clarity and gaming experience going to a high refresh rate display. The AOC 27G2U (144Hz model) is an excellent budget gaming monitor in that size
Cheers I have seen this one when trying to compare a few.

Would it be fair to say my card will hit 144fps? I don't expect it on all games but say apex legends only online FPS I play these days.

Man of Honour
Not sure as I guess it’s going to depend on settings and other things. Have a look round for benchmarks perhaps for that card at 1080p and 144hz. You’d expect it to be pretty good, and certainly above a 60Hz cap. Plus future proof for if you upgrade :)

Back
Top Bottom