A historic guilty thread

fez

fez

Caporegime
Serious question, are there any decent places to move to that still practice common sense? I'm pretty much done with this country.

That depends on your version of common sense. New Zealand and Canada are generally pretty good but the extreme left are running a very successful campaign in most of the developed world to bend the lawmakers to their version of woke moral handwringing.

Soldato
Yes Canada went too far in their law making, allowing creatures to exploit it, like the child predator, who then sued women who wouldn't wax his balls for him, as they treated female only clients, and he claimed to ID as female.
So many put of of business, then he moved his predatory ways to attempting to have topless pool parties for young girls with him as the 'female' attendant.
Too far.

Permabanned
Serious question, are there any decent places to move to that still practice common sense? I'm pretty much done with this country.

Talking of those who doth protest too much, congratulations are due to the erstwhile MP Ms. Diane Abbott, who celebrates 33 years as an MP today. She graciously thanked her fans on Twitter:

"Just want to say a big THANK YOU for all the kind messages here on Twitter today, marking the 33rd anniversary of my first election to Parliament. The struggle continues!"

diane.jpg

To master wearing footwear perhaps? :)

Soldato
Talking of those who doth protest too much, congratulations are due to the erstwhile MP Ms. Diane Abbott, who celebrates 33 years as an MP today. She graciously thanked her fans on Twitter:

"Just want to say a big THANK YOU for all the kind messages here on Twitter today, marking the 33rd anniversary of my first election to Parliament. The struggle continues!"

diane.jpg

To master wearing footwear perhaps? :)
Don't worry dear maths can be a struggle, keep at though and remember to use your fingers on the tricky sums..

Soldato
Those are on the correct feet?

If we're looking to criticise, please get it right. :p

edit: Also, whilst on the subject of those being paid by the taxpayer... When are the government departments/councils going to become even slightly efficient at their jobs? From the outside looking in, they seem to be awful. Hearing from those on the inside, they appear to be even worse.

Caporegime
Those in high office should be capable of basic arithmetic.

And putting their shoes on the correct feet.

Thank you for your contribution which really deserves another "price of fish" reply.

But, as you mentioned it, the qualities you mention aren't specific to the public sector hence one of the reasons for my reply to LabR@t.

Permabanned
Those are on the correct feet?

If we're looking to criticise, please get it right. :p

edit: Also, whilst on the subject of those being paid by the taxpayer... When are the government departments/councils going to become even slightly efficient at their jobs? From the outside looking in, they seem to be awful. Hearing from those on the inside, they appear to be even worse.

Hopefully one day AI will take over the council duties, and I hope they don't mirror it on their own staff.

Soldato
If you are refering to blackface, many of us already knew it was racist. What I think you mean is stuff you didnt think or care was racist.

I wasn't but its only racist because its black. How many white people complain about African tribes that wear white face paint or Japanese geisha girls.

Is it racist that white people have to put up with the high levels of black crime and the increasing numbers filling up prisons?

Caporegime
This is where this is heading, people who don't support everything groups like BLM push (which will no doubt change over time) will be deemed racist, it's using group pressure and character assassination as well as cancel culture to force people to conform to a set of beliefs.

“This is different than political correctness because one of the mottos of the current push is ‘silence is violence.’ It used to be that if you are in a campus or in a workplace, you just did your work, did your studying, kept your head down, [and] tried to stay out of trouble. That was okay. That’s not okay, anymore. It will be insisted that you participate in this, just like in the Soviet Union and in communist countries. If you worked in a factory, you had to go to the rally to support the leadership, and your failure to participate was considered a crime against the regime.”

“It’s not even just that people are criticized for speaking out. Now they’re criticized for keeping their mouths shut, and this is really different. This is really totalitarian. This is not just another campus work or societal political correctness push. This is very different.”

"We need to abolish capitalism to give equality to black people and correct all historical injustices, they're being oppressed by the capitalist system!", "Anyone who doesn't come out and vocally support World Revolution is a racist modern day oppressor!"

Last edited:
Soldato
I wasn't but its only racist because its black. How many white people complain about African tribes that wear white face paint or Japanese geisha girls.
Are they doing it for comedic effect?

Is it racist that white people have to put up with the high levels of black crime and the increasing numbers filling up prisons?
Its not "racist that white people have to put up with the high levels of black crime and the increasing numbers filling up prisons" no. But the way you said what you just said appears to have a racist element to me.

Back
Top Bottom