Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
ah cool, did you cover\enclose the rear of the speaker, if you dont have a sealed\ported enclosure you wont be getting the best sound.

I made a soundbar myself a few weeks back, recycled an old damaged plastic soundbar, have pics on my insta if you're insterested, 2nd from last post: https://www.instagram.com/jameshancockwoodworking/

Cheers for that. I’ll have to do some experimentation :) Will be taking a good look at your build.

Associate
IvHaffQ.jpg

Not quite a thing I've bought but I did buy the wood - that counts? :)
May have stolen some components of your design (Raymond) - but built this on the weekend with some new power tools.
It's my first go at any woodworking and loved every minute of it.
This is a mud kitchen for my 2 year old son to play with, hopefully he'll love it! No doubt the first thing he'll do is climb up and sit in the sink!

Last edited:
Associate
That is awesome, i love it. I can see that is 1000% over-engineered, it looks like it is strong enough you can sit on that and have a few beers in the garden!

haha, you're not wrong! It's as solid as a rock!
I was already thinking that if he didn't make use of it, I would take out the sink, replace the shorter boards, take off the roof board and make the whole thing into a chair for two!
I've doused it in decking oil so it's good for the weather for now, so it should last awhile. Thanks for the inspiration!

Soldato
May have stolen some components of your design (Raymond) - but built this on the weekend with some new power tools.
This is a mud kitchen for my 2 year old son to play with, hopefully he'll love it! No doubt the first thing he'll do is climb up and sit in the sink!

Looks great, nice work :D

Soldato

Love this! Recently been getting into some woodwork turning old pallets into something useful, very rewarding!

Associate
Looks great, nice work :D

Thank you!

Love this! Recently been getting into some woodwork turning old pallets into something useful, very rewarding!

I totally agree - just seeing it as I walk passed it just brings me that warm fuzzy feeling now that he's using it!

Looks awesome @MarkA, maybe get some rubber caps to go over the exposed bolts at the bottom? I'd be worried about shins getting grazed on them :).

Something similar to these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bolt-Nut-Protection-Cover-Black/dp/B0099PXJNC

Nice! I didn't even think of that! I'll get some of these. Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom