FIFA 20

Soldato
You've got a month to do it, I think its pretty reasonable considering hes the best LB in the game. This actually pulled me back into Fifa tonight, as it did a lot of people as the standard of players at the moment is looooow.

Man of Honour
Depening on tomorrows happenings, I might do Lucas. Is anyone using him currently?

Yep. I’ve used him for 133 games, he’s really excellent, pretty much base Eusebio but not quite as good. One of the few players where his 5 star weakfoot actually feels as good as his strong foot.

Caporegime
Surprise surprise, Mane in my reds! :mad:

So now I have a dupe and a red. :rolleyes: At least they will be useful for an SBC.

Took Oblak as the other red.

Handful of 84s in many packs I'd built up from last week, other than that nothing.

Soldato
I'll grind some of Mendy, but not sure I'll go the whole way for his 93 card. You can get his 89 rated card by just playing 22 rivals matches (and don't have to win) which won't be too difficult over 4 weeks - obviously excluding the initial 5 wins to get his Futmas card

Caporegime
Lucas done. Didn't cost much ~200k and a bunch of untradeables.

Got some interesting players in packs while doing the SBC, Winter Refresh Florenzi, OTW Lukaku, some random Shapeshifters. Nothing that would be useful at this stage of the game, but just interesting in terms of card types.

So this is my team currently. Switch between 4231 and 352 in game.

BxsPQZj.jpg

Getting sick of the sight of Henderson though, so I might do Ndombele. Back down to not having many coins but still quite a few high untradeables.

Back
Top Bottom