ASUS AMD NAVI 5700 AT £249 & 5700 XT AT £299 WITH FREE GAMES, CASHBACK BF OFFER, DETAILS INSIDE!!!

Associate
That was a chance early morning read of this thread. Just noticed I had never received the £40... Sent an email off and fingers crossed.

Associate
I received an e-mail from TransferWise today and can confirm the money has finally reached my bank account... over 6 months later.

Ninepoint consulting GmbH must have won the award for slowest payers ever, surely? So much for german efficiency :rolleyes:

Associate
I sent them an email on 7 of march and on the 13 of march got this reply
That was the only contact i initiated
Hello,

thank you for participating in this Promotion. Your claim has already been approved.

The payment of your cashback / shipping of your bonus usually takes place within 90 days after the release of your application.

We kindly ask you for your patience.

----
Kind regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement

Your ASUS Promotion-Team!

Associate
FWIW I emailed and received the following

Hello,

thank you for your email.

Your claim has been approved. Unfortunately, due to the high level of participation, there are some delays in the process. We will, however, make every effort to ensure that you receive your cashback as soon as possible.

We ask for your patience.

Not sure how you can describe >6months as 'some delays'!

Associate
June 17th - "Your claim has been approved. Unfortunately, due to the high level of participation, there are some delays in the process. We will, however, make every effort to ensure that you receive your cashback as soon as possible."
June 19th - "We have checked the cashback transfer and remitted the amount again."
June 23rd - "We’ve sent out your transfer from ninepoint consulting GmbH."

6 Months of waiting but after the chaser, 6 days to resolve. Hope anyone else waiting will still try and hopefully get a fast turnaround!

Soldato
I always avoid cashback offers. If they can make it 40 quid cheaper then just take it off the purchase price. Its a scummy way of having an offer that most the time never gets claimed or paid out. Did it once with a samsung ssd that took them a year to respond to and rejected cause id made the claim as soon as i'd got it rather than waiting 15 days, sadly by the time they responded the cashback website had been shutdown and I had no way of re-applying despite the emails recommendation to do so, tried contacting them and never got a response so gave up

Associate
In my opinion by offering cashback
It can lead to negative sentiment towards the company if the process is aggravating
I had cashback with intel and that was real easy
As for OCUK they have to responsability to get involved
Asus is a trusted company so far

Associate
£40 Cashback arrived today (via Transferwise)

Had given up on getting the cashback so was quite a nice surprise as the card was part of a Christmas present for my nephew (built to a budget for my sister)

Back
Top Bottom