Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Soldato
Just got my hands on a Switch and being delivered tomorrow and looking forward to giving AC:NH a go, any tips you folks can share with a newbie?

Associate
If you have an idea for layout before hand that can be handy - later on you unlock the ability to move the homes & stores but it's a slow & pricey process.

Feel free to join us on Discord - everyone will be happy to help out :)

Soldato
If you have an idea for layout before hand that can be handy - later on you unlock the ability to move the homes & stores but it's a slow & pricey process.

Feel free to join us on Discord - everyone will be happy to help out :)

Could i get an invite to join as me and my daughter has just started out in this game.

Associate
Yeah I've spoiled more than I should have recently but haven't been too fussed since I made around 10 million a few weeks ago. I've used the spoiled ones to mark the path to my shop for when people come over to sell :D

As I said anyone is welcome to come over tomorrow morning when I hit my peak selling price. I'll be online from about 8:30-12:00 BST. Currently at 185 if you can't make tomorrow and need to sell now.

Associate
Yeah I've spoiled more than I should have recently but haven't been too fussed since I made around 10 million a few weeks ago. I've used the spoiled ones to mark the path to my shop for when people come over to sell :D

As I said anyone is welcome to come over tomorrow morning when I hit my peak selling price. I'll be online from about 8:30-12:00 BST. Currently at 185 if you can't make tomorrow and need to sell now.

How do you know what your future prices are going to be? Are they predictable? Sorry, pretty new to AC

Associate
I use this:

https://turnipprophet.io/

You put in the buy price on Sunday and last week's pattern if you know it. The more prices you can fill in during the week the better it's able to nail down the pattern you're currently on.

It takes a bit of getting used to, and where you have a high chance of a large spike at the start of the week it can swap to declining being most likely as the days go on. My recommendation would be play as you were anyway and use this in parallel for a week or two to see how it works.

Back
Top Bottom