Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd June 2020]

Soldato
Chris Wilder not quite understanding the concept of social distancing, trying to shakes hands and hug everyone at the beginning and end of the game... :confused:

Outrageous that VAR didn’t review or give that goal.

Associate
Chris Wilder not quite understanding the concept of social distancing, trying to shakes hands and hug everyone at the beginning and end of the game... :confused:

Outrageous that VAR didn’t review or give that goal.

really must have forgot :confused: i'm listening on the radio ,looking forward too chris wilders interview / reaction we've had some ****** decisions this season but that takes the biscuit.

Soldato
really must have forgot :confused: i'm listening on the radio ,looking forward too chris wilders interview / reaction we've had some ****** decisions this season but that takes the biscuit.
Yeah it was outrageous. Truly...
Fair enough that the tech failed but no excuse for VAR team not to interject and give the goal. Absolute numpties.

Arteta is going to address ozil being missing from the game after the match

ohhhh this sounds interesting
It’s probably because it’s raining or the wind is blowing the wrong way for him.

Caporegime
Sky Sports News reported Hawkeye apologising for not giving the goal as if it were a surprising turn of events, I think the only people in the country who couldn't see it was a blatant goal were the referee, linesman and VAR team.

Back
Top Bottom