Hisense stuff

Soldato
Would you?

We bought an american fridge/freezer from Hisense a couple of years ago. About 20% cheaper than equivalent Bosch and in all honesty it's been spot on.

We're now in the market for a new dishwasher and it's once again... Bosch et al vs Hisense.

Problem is, a similar spec bosh is £100 more and it's made in Turkey (4 series), dubious reviews of them not living up to the Bosch brand name. £300 more and we can have a 6 series, made in Germany although still only 2 yr warranty but I'd sleep easier with the Bosch.

All in all I'm being a brand whore but I think justifiably so.
The mrs couldn't care less, she just wants a new dishwasher and doesn't see what twice the price gets us.
Then there's the Miele debate :D

Associate
Beko is my go to budget brand, had a washer and drier for years and years, they both run flawlessly still.
Only Hisense experience is a TV, which has also been flawless (for years) but I guess TV's don't break down much.

Soldato
OP
Good point actually, we've had a beko washer and matching tumble dryer for years. Never skipped a beat.

I've decided as I'm now anti-china where I can be, I've ruled out the hisense... Irrational, perhaps... But there :D

The Neff and AEG both felt pretty cheap compared to the others we tried in Curry's.
It's just so confusing these days, going round and round looking at online reviews!

Back
Top Bottom