why arent forums/sub forums in alphabetical order?

Soldato
I think that would be terrible for those of us who have been here for years. I'm sure i don't speak alone in that you get used to the ordering of sub-forums, so you know exactly where to go for it.

Would almost be akin to jumbling up the keys on your keyboard :).

Soldato
OP
I think that would be terrible for those of us who have been here for years. I'm sure i don't speak alone in that you get used to the ordering of sub-forums, so you know exactly where to go for it.

true but it would keep you busy for a bit :)
though why werent they alphabetical from the very beginning
surely a simple thing to do

Soldato

I would cry, and then scream.

Caporegime
lol
its taken me 5 or 6 months until people stopped
saying are you typing poetry or something
not messing with my dyslexia in case i jinx myself

ps
didnt even know you spelled that wrongly
until spell checker highlighted it in the quote lol

Hahaha, I was one of the ones who was pointing out how stupid your posts look until you explained it, so apologies for that!

Apt username is apt, and quite young by the sound of it. Probably aged 15. Knows all the latest social media stuff e.g. Tik Tok, but when it comes to forums...

Forums, in fact, pre-date the web as BBS (bulletin board systems), and the board index never had to be in alphabetical order. Think of it as being a programme for a concert or chapters in a book. They are listed in a certain order but not in alphabetical order.

Permabanned
as in title
why arent forums/sub forums in alphabetical order?
would make life a lot easier surely

Because mods...

Apt username is apt, and quite young by the sound of it. Probably aged 15. Knows all the latest social media stuff e.g. Tik Tok, but when it comes to forums...

That's not very nice. You do know OP has trouble with reading and spelling e.t.c do you know what that's called in real life?

Back
Top Bottom