why arent forums/sub forums in alphabetical order?

Man of Honour
Existing sort order into categories is fine.. Since it's a shop based forum, it makes sense to have that first. Otherwise, General Hardware would be next to General Discussions. People would get confused and post in the wrong sections.. It would be interesting though.

That said, maybe a customised area at the top to move/drop your own favorite sections so they appear first..

Sorry if my post came across as nasty. I thought the dyslexia was a joke as people were posting stuff like "turn your dyslexia up", so I joked along with it about the age. I have sight problems myself, so I just make the text bigger.

As for the forum index, I don't think there is any way to sort it A-Z unless there was a CSS file that can alter the layout. Not sure if that can be done though. I use browser-wide CSS to make the background black, text in light grey (so not too bright) and remove the scroll bars as they're pointless if you have a mouse wheel or touchscreen.

Underboss
Why do we still have gangsters as avatars
Why is MM post count 1000
Why is 'letterbox', 'boxing stance' and 'pancake' a perfectly normal response to anything?

Because this is OcUK

Pancake!

Soldato
OP
Sorry if my post came across as nasty. I thought the dyslexia was a joke as people were posting stuff like "turn your dyslexia up", so I joked along with it about the age. I have sight problems myself, so I just make the text bigger.

As for the forum index, I don't think there is any way to sort it A-Z unless there was a CSS file that can alter the layout. Not sure if that can be done though. I use browser-wide CSS to make the background black, text in light grey (so not too bright) and remove the scroll bars as they're pointless if you have a mouse wheel or touchscreen.
It takes a bigger man to say sorry
So thanks for doing it :)
It's in my signature about the Dyslexia
Though not everyone can see signatures
Depends on what device and settings you have
I don't mind humorous remarks about it if they aren't meant nastily
Humour is subjective and some of the guys are very defensive about remarks about my weird dyslexic text spacing
I accept it was meant as humour
And we can close it and move on :)

Just for the record though lol
Never used tik tok, Instagram or twitter :)
Wish I was 15 again and able to climb
Some trees or something
Instead of having a few prolapsed discs :)
And Ironically I didn't actually realise you meant me as my insomnia is terrible right now
So had no sleep brain wasn't fully functioning and saw Diddums name and thought you meant them :D:D:D:D
And thanks for sticking up for me guys
Sorry is enough to consider it in the
Past far as I am concerned :):):):)

Associate
I'd rather they were sorted by sub thread count, or recent sub thread post count.

That way, the most unpopular areas would fall to the bottom, and into the relegation zone.

It takes a bigger man to say sorry
So thanks for doing it :)
It's in my signature about the Dyslexia

Thanks dude :)

I think because of my font setting, so that's my bad. It only shows the first 3 lines of your signature. So I selected it, press shift+down arrow which extends the selection by a line, copied and pasted into Notepad and indeed it did paste it as 4 lines!

Soldato
OP
Thanks dude :)

I think because of my font setting, so that's my bad. It only shows the first 3 lines of your signature. So I selected it, press shift+down arrow which extends the selection by a line, copied and pasted into Notepad and indeed it did paste it as 4 lines!
No worries
Far as I am concerned you said sorry and its over and done with and no hard feelings and we move on :):)

Back
Top Bottom