Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
[<HKR>]MrDew - I've come across this guy before, and yes he's a 100% cheating scum bag. All those reports and he's still playing?!

Clipboard02.jpg

Soldato
Played 4 games last night, got nailed by 2 aimbotters for sure in 2 games, the snap to target was hilarious, the other was suspect but I wasnt sure and 1 game I sucked which is normal.

So I've just free'd up 200gb on my SSD...

Soldato
Seriously Im hacked off with Warzone.
With vanilla MW multiplayer, I am always owning and manytimes end of the top of the list.

But when it comes to Warzone I have NEVER won one.
The best I have ended up is 6th or so....

Then I watch this guy... who seems to be well respected in the CoDMW community:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l65SivYnYxg

And I watch him play, honestly speaking if I didnt watch his video, I could swear that he is aimhacking.
I mean the way the sights just snaps onto his targets is just mental.

I know hes a console player and comes back to the old adage about console players having better aim assist than PC non controller players.
I did see a video the other day of a YT-ber comparing the latest update "aim assist" which seems to have gone into overdrive recently....

What are your thoughts?
Sourgrapes I guess :D?

Soldato
Aim assist was very noticable for me when I connected a pad and tried it in standard multiplayer vs a friend on a 1v1 custom game. He turned off aim assist on his xbox and couldnt kill me

I imagine the highest setting aim assist is very similar, if not like using an aimbot anyway.
I personally think all aim assist options should be removed so it's a level playing field. If the console / pad players do not wish to get a good thrashing from the master race, then turn off crossplay!

Associate
Anybody here been playing much Warzone recently? I'd love to hear from you since none of my friends seem to wanna play it :( Shoot me a message/response here or add me, I think my ID is like the1tobzster. I'm a pretty good fps player having played a lot of CS and battlefield.

Soldato
Anybody here been playing much Warzone recently? I'd love to hear from you since none of my friends seem to wanna play it :( Shoot me a message/response here or add me, I think my ID is like the1tobzster. I'm a pretty good fps player having played a lot of CS and battlefield.

Man thats ironic.
I swear it kinda dumbs the game down really.... and when I watch youtube clips of guys like the above, amassing 2 million subscribers... makes me think... why? (rhetorically)....

Lol @ Vanilla :) I like it.

Associate
one in the chamber kinda sucks. everyone keeps leaving once theyre out of lives, then more people get added to the match, rinse repeat until the time limit is maxed

Soldato
I love Warzone but can't play for **** on xbox so have to use pc.

Between dev error 6808 and getting disconnected from server I barely get a game to completion. The season 4 update took about 2 days to download too.

I'm pretty poor at it as I can't spot other players that well vs others who can spot you a mile off.

I don't enjoy the death match that much and miss plunder. Doing quads with randoms seems to just end up with them going seperate ways and dying then leaving.

Soldato
I love Warzone but can't play for **** on xbox so have to use pc.

Between dev error 6808 and getting disconnected from server I barely get a game to completion. The season 4 update took about 2 days to download too.

I'm pretty poor at it as I can't spot other players that well vs others who can spot you a mile off.

I don't enjoy the death match that much and miss plunder. Doing quads with randoms seems to just end up with them going seperate ways and dying then leaving.

Why can't you play on XBox? You can use a Keyboard and mouse on Xbox natively if that's the issue.

PC is obviously better but if you've getting dev errors then it might be an option.

Soldato
I'm so bad at aiming with analogue sticks. Can I plug in my wireless mouse and keyboard from the desktop?

I use a USB headset that doesn't work on the xbox too. Might be worth getting the headset and playing xbox if it means I get to enjoy a full game.

Less cheaters too I think, well my mates are ps4 so probabaly still get hacks.

Associate
Which is why along with the download times and updates its not worth the effort....

Just leave the download running overnight or when you are busy doing something, not PC or internet related? It's not like you have to go run 200 miles to download the game... you literally do nothing but wait :D

I disagree... It's worth the "effort of pressing download" especially if you have a group of friends!

Soldato
Can't believe this is over a 200GB download!! What A joke.. I had to have a shift around.
It's not over 200GB for me - 192GB

Download wise, at 20MB/s (150Mbps connection) it's downloaded in less that 3 hours.
I'm sure it took longer to manually install games on floppy disks, cd's and DVDs. Plus all the faffing swapping disks over
This, you just leave running and go and watch tv, go out or do something else for a while (or overnight)
3rd world problems!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom