Mass Effect Trilogy - Suggestions needed and some rumors as a topping ?! :P

Caporegime
ME3 multiplayer was good fun but the scaling was off the charts at higher levels. Basically you needed heavy burst damage like sniper rifles to get anywhere. Anything else you had to stand and bang and were cut down in seconds. I used to love my Geth Assault rifle Biotic Adept I think it was? Chaining the biotics and hearing that ‘boo-woooom’ noise when it chained.

Soldato
I only played through the games once so I might missed something. But what you mean with the highlighted part ?? I never did any multiplayer stuff, so wondering if I missed out on something at the end ?
It's a bit hazy now but it was something to do with your strength going into the final campaign - though I never managed to get to the end so probably nothing critical.

Soldato
OP
Ace. Cheers, matey. I'll give that a try this evening.

Did it work out for you, or rather your son ?

It's a bit hazy now but it was something to do with your strength going into the final campaign - though I never managed to get to the end so probably nothing critical.

Alright, I think I did everything I could do, my strength was like 2-3 times more then the 'recommended' strength that was showing in the War Room computer.

In regards to the trilogy and Andromeda, got to admit I liked them all (although not done with Andromeda yet). There was some minor issues in the trilogy's but nothing major, for me. Was mostly game play issues, like in ME 3 the interface was way to small on a 4k screen since it did not scale properly. Although there was a mod that sorted that out, it would been good if it was in game instead. I loved the fact you could transfer your save from game to game and have it effect things, even things you did in ME 1 did effect the game play in ME 3 !

Guess we just have to see what happens with the series, if the rumours are true that a fifth instalment are in the works or not. :)

Back
Top Bottom